including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 24 Jun 2018, 14:11

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Where is everyone?
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2018, 16:24 

I'm still here but my P C died so we are having to use a tablet :roll: ...not easy when your eyesight is not what it should be.
As you know...I tried to encourage people back to the site last year and everyone did post for a while but then it slowed again. :(
Not sure what the answer is :?: ..... it would be sad to lose all the information and experience held within this site. I suppose it's up to us all to keep posting.

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2018, 21:56 

We are here too. We live full time in our narrow boat now,so we don't always have a strong enough signal to make a post.
I do look in as much as I can.
Ted doodle and Mabel

PostPosted: 14 Jun 2018, 16:24 

Kobi & Jazz still here too...….. :D :D :D

Glad to catch up with all the post's and see some familiar names there. Big waves from us.

Whilst I am here perhaps someone can tell me if they know of anything I can give Kobi alongside the Yumove tabs he needs for his joints? They seem to be helping but goodness he can clear the room with his bottom burps !!! He has a sensitive tummy so have to be careful what he can have, but any suggestions welcome.

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2018, 13:38 

Hi Jazz ...big wave back :)
Ambrose will be ten in August and like kobi he's getting a little stiff especially when he wakes first thing. I have always given him sardines in oil but this hasn't held off old age. !
At the sanctuary we often use Magna Therapy boots for our old horses so I recently purchased a Bioflow collar.. it's early days but I do feel it's helping.
It might be of interest to you considering kobi's sensitive tum.?

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2018, 11:30 

Thanks for that Linny. I haven't heard of these collars so will look them up. Happy to try anything (natural) to ease him. Although he is now 10.5years old he still thinks he can run around like a pup.....but boy he does suffer the day after so he now on restricted exercise/play. I find he tends to sleep a lot more too these days.....bit like me !!! :lol: :lol:
It strange as Jazz who is only 3 months younger than Kobi still runs like a whippet - no problems at all, she keeps us both on our toes :wink:

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2018, 12:34 

Hi to you all again ,so lovely to see the posts and photos. Had major problem with I pad and getting on to site kept warning that the site is now in the public domain and that the certificate had run out over 100 days ago ?? I see sadly I have lost the photos I posted earlier so will post more ( if I remember how) you know what they say “don’t use it, lose it” applies to this great forum too. Yes Linny I remember your post last year so was so surprised after the good response you had to see it had collapsed again, as you say it has a wealth of info available.
Well had my very first encounter with the dreaded tics Holly went to the groomers and when I picked her up was presented with plastic bag containing two of the little horrors. Arrrh! She has come back from this mornings walk with yet another one crawling over her head. She is up to scratch with her pills and potions thankfully. SO BEWARE.
Love the photo of Tilly she could not get much closer to the plate, not sure if Holly would be that restrained, had guests for dinner last night Holly managed to steal several paper napkins and deep joy ripping them to shreds.

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2018, 14:32 

Holly after grooming minus long locks and tics!

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2018, 14:37 

Here is the photo that disappeared at end of May post granddaughter wanted to see what Holly would look like blackImage

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2018, 23:28 

I forgot my password for months and tonight I actually just remembered it. It is a shame there’s a lack that of people on this forum now nut nice to hear about adventures as and when.

Lulu has a new playmate, a whatever dog. Supposed to be a pomchi, but there is def a jack Russell there somewhere. Lulu is so chilled out now but the pup is keeping her on her toes

ImageImage