Miniature Goldendoodle hunt

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
gemsie10

Miniature Goldendoodle hunt

Post by gemsie10 » 01 Apr 2010, 08:07

Hi there I hope you don't mind me asking. I am looking for Fudge's siblings and was wondering if there were any here. Fudge is a miniature goldendoodle and was born on 28th May 2009 in a little village called Tibshelf (Derbyshire) Debbie Sawdon is the breeders name and the Mum was Jessie the golden retriever and Billy the miniature apricot poodle. I know that Jessie has had another litter the year before (2008)so if there are any of you mini goldendoodles on here please do get in touch it would mean the world to me and my family to meet with Fudge's siblings as we love her so much. If you know of anyone who has mini GD's please let us know we would be so grateful to find our babies Brothers/Sisters

gemsie10

Re: Miniature Goldendoodle hunt

Post by gemsie10 » 02 Apr 2010, 23:32

Oh dear I don't seem to be having much luck x

Michala100

Re: Miniature Goldendoodle hunt

Post by Michala100 » 10 Jun 2020, 12:48

This was posted on the facebook page i run (labradoodle club uk) from a member. Hope you two can get together - This is a bit of a long shot but is anyone registered with the UK Labradoodle Association? It's a forum for labradoodle parents. I would desperately like to reply to a post on the forum but my account hasn't been activated despite contacting the administrators. The post is from someone who got their Golden Doodle from the same lady as I got Barney (Cockerpoo). The odd thing is, her Golden Doodle was born 3 weeks after I collected Barney. It was a lady and her young family who's Cocker Spaniel had given birth to a litter of puppies. There was no sign of any other dog breeds, it was just a small house with a small garden and their pet spaniel was the only dog there apart from the puppies. It was a long time ago but alarm bells are ringing and I'd like to get in touch with the lady who posted. Please let me know if you are a member of this forum and maybe there'd be a way for me to get in touch. This is the post...