No, we are laughing with you, not at you..

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
stout

No, we are laughing with you, not at you..

Post by stout » 26 Feb 2011, 10:03

Stout has finally got the hang of playing tug with rope toys rather than poor defenceless teddies. He was having a good game with chris yesterday, and is getting strong and so pulling chris forward in his chair, I noticed that when chris pulled back stouts bum headed towards the ground, so with a bit of practice and good timing chris let go and next thing stout was sitting on the floor looking a touch confused. It made us laugh (well it had been a long day!)
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

kizzie whizz

Re: No, we are laughing with you, not at you..

Post by kizzie whizz » 26 Feb 2011, 11:05

Sometimes I think Kizzie is one step ahead of us, I think you are managing to keep Stout wondering :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wendy, Kizzie Whizz and Murphy
ImageImage

Barneyboy

Post by Barneyboy » 26 Feb 2011, 13:52

Aww - poor Stout :(

Barney's Dad loves to play tuggy games, which allow Barney to think he's winning, but as the game it taking place on a tiled kitchen floor, the advantage is regained by simply dragging B back towards his, as he has no grip....

daffodil

Post by daffodil » 26 Feb 2011, 14:03

Lol, glad we are not the only doodle owners with twisted imaginations in how to entertain a doodle ha ha Buster has come to expect it and sometimes starts to realign himself so he is pulling at the tug rope with his side right next to your knees in the vain hope it will stop us from releasing the tug toy and so he can have a better grip on the said favourite toy.