Kia Sportage anyone?

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
trinared

Kia Sportage anyone?

Post by trinared » 12 Mar 2012, 20:18

Hi there,

Not been on here for ages but know this is a great place to come for good advice :)

I am thinking of getting a 2005 Kia Sportage and wondered if anyone else has one and if this would be a good size for one large and one medium labradoodle?

Thanks for reading
Debbie, Marley and Duffs
Marley and Duffy

michala

Re: Kia Sportage anyone?

Post by michala » 12 Mar 2012, 20:50

My sister has one yes it would be ideal for 2 dogs she loves it- the only negative is petrol consumption but apart from that great.

kimberleyone

Post by kimberleyone » 12 Mar 2012, 21:06

I have a 2006 2.0 turbo diesel. Consumption not too bad. Northampton to cromer and back on half a tank (about £35 depending on where you fill up). Mundesley has loads of room in the boot bit. Only thing you will have to get used to is indicators on right stalk, as they didnt change til 2007 from a left hand drive to a true right hand drive.

LakeDistrictDoodle

Post by LakeDistrictDoodle » 13 Mar 2012, 10:32

Our friends were going to buy one, they took it for a few test drives and loved it. The only reason they have not got one yet is that some insurance money they are due, has not turned up yet. They say....get one and let us know how it is.
I would love my car to go somewhere on half a tank at a cost of £35.....mine would be around £65 for half a tank so I say get one, they sound great. Seen inside one and it was very smart :D
Me and Mummy

trinared

Post by trinared » 15 Mar 2012, 18:17

Thanks for your replies. I pick it up tomorrow so will let you know how we all get on with it :)
Marley and Duffy

jodieandbuddy

Post by jodieandbuddy » 15 Mar 2012, 19:57

Hope it works out for you :) just wanted to say hello to Buds half sister Duffy *waves*!!! :D Hope you and the doods are okay :)
Jodie and Buddy

http://www.youtube.com/user/norau9j82?feature=watch check out our YouTube vids :D
http://www.buddy-doodle.com and our website!