What we really call them!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Bid

What we really call them!

Post by Bid » 25 Mar 2012, 18:32

Having just seen Bellatrix La Strange :lol: :lol: , I thought it's about time we had another thread on what we really call our doodles!

Daisy is otherwise known as CrazyDayzeeDoodle, Doodlebug, Daze, The Hound from Hell and My Lovely.

Poppy is more often called Popsy, Popsicle, Poptart, Popsywopsywoo :oops: , Popsypoodle and Parpy

Beamish is Li'l B, Ickleby, The Baked Beam, Beamy, Sunbeam, Broad Beam and Baby Bee

Collectively they are the Numpties, NumptyDumptyDoodles, and the Pestilences

What do you call your doodles?
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

stout

Re: What we really call them!

Post by stout » 25 Mar 2012, 18:44

We call Stout - (the polite ones!)

Stoutypants, Stoutpea, Fleabag, Stoutasorus, Beanfrit (although we also call our parrot that!), Stoutypie, Stoutbag, and Stouty. One of the agility ladies calls him Stoutbear.

I don't think he gets confused he ignores any name we call him. The way we currently get him to come is by shouting Stout-livercake, so I guess we could also add that to the list!!

If he is good his name is Stout Joyce (after me) if he is naughty his full name is Stout Bingham (after Chris)!!
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

Alfieandlindsey

Post by Alfieandlindsey » 25 Mar 2012, 18:46

Brilliant Bid! Alfie is known as 'alfie doodles' or 'alf' or 'doodles' or in a panic when I can't get his attention 'chicken!!!'

x

Lindsey and Alfie x

kirst4

Post by kirst4 » 25 Mar 2012, 18:53

bella is usually bella boo, bella doodle or scoochie poochie :D
on occassion she is called little bugger! :lol:

when im watering the garden 'soggy doggy' :roll: she insists on getting as wet as she can before she sits in the flower bed x

Noglet

Post by Noglet » 25 Mar 2012, 19:13

Stan is also known as:

Stanley, Stanno, Stan the Man, the Stanatron, Stanster, Lumpy (not sure where that one came from!), Pups and Little Dog :lol:

Ollie is also known as:

Oliver, Ollie Bear, Ollie B, Mr B, the Olliepedo, Mr Bean, the Beany Bear, Ol, Ols and the Bear :lol:

JeanG

Post by JeanG » 25 Mar 2012, 19:53

Oh dear ... :oops: here goes...

Bella : Princess Bella, Bellsy, Bellsybubbles, Bubbles, Blubsy ( :oops: :oops: ) Bloody pest! :D
Jean & Bella xxx

Sarah Bevan

Post by Sarah Bevan » 25 Mar 2012, 20:11

'Princess sprinkles of drooble land'
(drooble describes the mess on her beard when she has a drink)
Or 'sprinks'

Occasionally we call her Jessie!
Sarah and Jessie

The Turners

Post by The Turners » 25 Mar 2012, 20:14

So funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here goes :D , Wurls, WurlyGirly, Thw Wurlster, little Gem, & Hubby’s favourtie Curly Wiggly Wurly :D , (this has to be sung with a little dance :oops: )

& of course Wee Git, Hooligan & thief. :lol:
Nicky Chris & Wurly
Image Image

Bid

Post by Bid » 25 Mar 2012, 20:51

Love these :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't suppose there's any chance of a video or the Curly wiggly wurly dance is there? :wink:
Alfieandlindsey wrote: or in a panic when I can't get his attention 'chicken!!!'

x
I had to laugh at that - and it reminded me that on occasions Poppy does answer to "Waaaabbitt!!!"
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

wellies

Post by wellies » 25 Mar 2012, 20:51

I quite often call Leon Leonardo (for long). Sally, I mostly call SALLY!GEDDOWN! (you crazy mutt!). (she can be just a bit TOO friendly).
Leon and Sally: fast moving and heading for the horizon!

whirlwindmum

Post by whirlwindmum » 25 Mar 2012, 20:56

Alfie Ralfie, Ralf, Dog, mummies baby :oops: :oops: and the naughty one for when he runs off across a field, ALFIE For **** Sake, that Dh not me cause mummies baby stops mid flight when i shout him ( like a statue still not coming back) :roll: :roll:
Oh and im sure he thinks he name is walkies as its the only time he comes flying though the house when called :lol: :lol: :lol:
i]Treena & Alfie[/i]

ArchieBoy

Post by ArchieBoy » 25 Mar 2012, 20:58

Archie is also known as :

Archibald, Archers, Bubbly, Bubba, Babydog, Superstar, Chuckle Monster, Chortles :oops: Little Monster and some which contain expletives when he gets too excited and bouncy :oops:

Kirsty and Archie

ImageImage

Rowan11

Post by Rowan11 » 25 Mar 2012, 21:07

:D ok : Luna Buna, Lunatic, Looney Luna, Baba, Little Girl, Luna Bear. :D
Dawn & Luna x

whirlwindmum

Post by whirlwindmum » 25 Mar 2012, 21:27

:lol: :lol: :lol: this thread is making me giggle, just 1 thought, Doodles are know for having bad recall, nothing to do the fact that the hoomans are so mushy with them, none of them know which name to come to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i]Treena & Alfie[/i]

DevonDoodleDog

Post by DevonDoodleDog » 25 Mar 2012, 22:09

Rhubarb gets called alsorts of James too.... Depending on her chrome at the time...
Mainly rhoodle stroodle dog, rhubarb stroodle doodle, poodle doodle dog and just plain old rhu.... She answers to all of them... Unless I'm on the beach and then nothing works :lol:
Rhubarb