What we really call them!

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
MandyG

Re: What we really call them!

Post by MandyG » 27 Mar 2012, 14:44

Phoebe-Weeby-Dweeby (or any combination), Phoebs, The Feebster, Doodle-Oodle-Ooodle, .... doesn't it sound stupid when you write it down. :lol:

Love and licks, Phoebe and Mandy

chris'n'ron

Post by chris'n'ron » 27 Mar 2012, 19:45

Treacle gets: Treac, Teacle Weakle, puddin', pumpkin, Sweetie Pie, OR: It (as in where is It :roll: ), Bl***y Little Minx :oops:

:lol: :lol: so reassuring to know we are not alone

TREACLE

Lil

Post by Lil » 27 Mar 2012, 20:53

Phoebe is Pheebs, Phoebedoodlefluffball, Phyllis (name chosen by my eldest son rather than Phoebe), Big Bertha, Curly Girl, Gorgeous Girl.

The flip side of this is of course all the other names that I can't repeat on here for risk of offending anyone, like when she found a new toy - my brand new BlackBerry :evil: She did buy me another one for Mother's Day so she was my Gorgeous Girl again :lol:

Florrie!

Post by Florrie! » 27 Mar 2012, 22:44

Am loving the responses to this thread!

Florrie is also known as: Florrie Lorrie, Florrie Lorrie Doodle, Doodles, Poodley doodley, Florence, wussy pants, Pup, Big Pup and as my 18 month old niece calls her: Borrie Borrie Looloo's (Florrie lorrie doodles)

My Dad insists on calling her any of the following: Flo, Floss, Flossie, Florabundy.

Florrie Lorrie

Markt3857

Post by Markt3857 » 28 Mar 2012, 09:29

Ok. Briardoodle, Stinky (for those lying on the rug moments when she passes wind :lol: ), Poodlehead, or just plain Briar if she's done something wrong ! There are probably more but likely I can't put them in print !
Mark, Kim, Briar & Marcie (the Cockapoo!)

Rosikus

Post by Rosikus » 28 Mar 2012, 15:53

Deep breath....

Boris: Boz, Bozman, Bozschnoz, Schnoz, Borry, Stinker, Bozzer, Handsomepie, Doodlepie, My bestest boy, Bobo, and most embarrassingly... Borissimo Bumholio.

Toby: Tobs, Teeby, Teeby Jeeby, Tobester, Tea Bag, Poodleface, Tobes Mcbobes, Tobby Jobby, Big job :oops: , Tobbers, Bobface, Tobby Jobbers...

Collectively they're "The Boys."

Occasionally they get called Toby and Boris.

And what makes this even more embarrassing is that I sat and called out all their nicknames to remind myself while typing! :lol: :lol:

Daisy2

Post by Daisy2 » 28 Mar 2012, 20:47

Wilfy when he is good, Wilfred Lucifer when he is being naughty. :roll: f....g hooligan (after the 5th fence panel in 6 months had to be replaced, :evil: :!: bloody hound (for the stealing moments), and for the rare moments when he is tired and floppy and trying to climb into the chair with me mummy's bestest boy and mummy's little angel. :P

liverbird

Post by liverbird » 28 Mar 2012, 22:33

:oops: :oops: I def can't repeat what I call my two (but those who have met us may well remember :wink: :wink: )

Nicky

Post by Nicky » 28 Mar 2012, 23:06

Dexter gets called Pookey, deccy, doodley poodley, deccy doodle, woglet, curly bum, and a really wierd one I do apologise! slicanond don't ask me why! :lol:

Also these are said in a really funny baby voice my 15 year old son thinks I'm barking mad! ohh and so does Dexter!

poodledoodleted

Post by poodledoodleted » 30 Mar 2012, 11:18

Heeheehee :lol: Doodles get the funniest names....

I generally walk 3 dogs, Ted (mine), Maisie (mums) and Reg (nans).... and I've now got rhyming names for them :lol:

Ted is usually called Tedelicious and from that 'Lishy-Loo' and then there is 'Maisie Moo' and 'Reggie Roo'.

Ted gets called millions of different names but 'you little bugger' is a favourite 8)