compliment

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
elainendexter

compliment

Post by elainendexter » 24 Jun 2012, 21:17

Took dexter walk today ,and had a few people ask what sort he was ,and then we saw a man with two greyhound ,we had seen him before ,and he said your dog is a lovely dog and he said iv new a few dogs in my time even collies and he said that type of dog is one of the cleverest hes seen ,we then met a man with two bull terriers ,which dexter was playing wiyh but he said hes other dog dont like them smeely her back end ,my heat wa in my mouth,and then he said she went for a big dog and hung off her mouth ,she was fine with dexter but i was glad to get away from them ,nothing against bull terriers but im very anixous when dexter meets one.
Image this is when grandaughter put dexter some platts in.

Bid

Re: compliment

Post by Bid » 24 Jun 2012, 21:26

That makes a pleasant change, to hear someone admiring doodles brains rather than complaining about them! :D :D :D
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

FelixTheDoggy

Post by FelixTheDoggy » 25 Jun 2012, 12:35

I was merrily wandering around Southampton Common a few weeks back, Felix met lots of other dogs, and played with them all in their prefered manor. After a while I noticed some bloke dressed in black watching us :shock: he appeared to be following us :shock: . Eventually he came close enough for me to shout at him, "Hello, are you following me?" Anyway turns out he's the local dog warden :roll: . But he was full of compliments for both Felix and doodles in general, and I was only a little freaked out :lol:

The Turners

Post by The Turners » 25 Jun 2012, 14:30

Who wouldn’t think that Dexter is wonderful, he’s such a handsome boy :D . But it is nice when someone says your dog is lovely. :D
Nicky Chris & Wurly
Image Image

Daise1970

Post by Daise1970 » 25 Jun 2012, 15:29

Aww Elaine, Dexter is a gorgeous boy and very deserving of that compliment :mrgreen:
Daise xxx

Maggie111

Post by Maggie111 » 25 Jun 2012, 15:47

Aww, what a nice outing! (For a change! :D )