dexter not to good

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
elainendexter

dexter not to good

Post by elainendexter » 16 Jul 2012, 19:22

Got back from shoping to day ,and came in the door and dexter had had the runs ,he as never had the runs before ,and he as not had anything different to eat ,i have only gave him a bit of chiken and rice for hes tea,i wonderd if he had picked a bug up from the field ,as anyone eles had this problem.
Image this is when grandaughter put dexter some platts in.

Bid

Re: dexter not to good

Post by Bid » 16 Jul 2012, 19:31

poor Dexter :( . I hope the chicken & rice sorts him out and he feels better in the morning. Fingers crossed for an undisturbed night!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

liverbird

Post by liverbird » 16 Jul 2012, 19:57

He's prob eaten all sorts of stuff over the weekend that you don't even know about Elaine :? - treats here and there and odd bit of sausage/burger dropped on the floor. Just keep him on a bland diet for a couple of days and I'm sure he'll be back to his normal gorgeous self soon enough x :D

lara's mum

Post by lara's mum » 16 Jul 2012, 21:00

I am sure he will soon be back to normal.

Lara ate a mushroom from the garden the other day and got the runs - there are so many around because of the rain!!!

I bet he will enjoy his chicken and rice
Alison & Lara

Maggie111

Post by Maggie111 » 16 Jul 2012, 22:31

Our cat has the constitution of an ox, being an indoor cat it's not surprising. He very rarely gets the runs which is fortunate as he has a hairy bottom :lol:

Anyway, I think in 6 years he's inexplicably had a poorly tum 3 times, but was right as rain again the next day. Sometimes it can be brought on by heat, stress, medicine etc. Don't worry too much unless there are other symptoms x

The Turners

Post by The Turners » 16 Jul 2012, 22:43

Poor dexter :( , hope he feels better soon
Nicky Chris & Wurly
Image Image

Alibobs

Post by Alibobs » 17 Jul 2012, 09:11

Hope Dexter is feeling better today. Lola is sending lots of doodle licks :D x

Alison & Lola x

elainendexter

Post by elainendexter » 17 Jul 2012, 09:24

Dexter is fine today ,he did have something in hes mouth from the field i tried to get him to drop but he soon swallowed it ,it just that in 2 years he as never had the runs and it was out the norm but he is back to hes old self ,ill keep him on the chiken and rice till tommrow.
Image this is when grandaughter put dexter some platts in.

Bid

Post by Bid » 17 Jul 2012, 10:45

Glad he's OK! My vet describes these little episodes as being the result of "a dietary indiscretion" :lol: :lol: :lol:
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron