Potential new labradoodle owner

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
jonb

Re: Potential new labradoodle owner

Post by jonb » 14 Apr 2020, 16:21

My wife took this photo of the pair of them having a chat the other day....

AnnaB

Post by AnnaB » 14 Apr 2020, 19:31

What a fabulous picture - they are both just so photogenic. How are you coping with this virus, hoping that you and the family are managing to stay safe and well.

jonb

Post by jonb » 15 Apr 2020, 13:59

AnnaB wrote:
14 Apr 2020, 19:31
What a fabulous picture - they are both just so photogenic. How are you coping with this virus, hoping that you and the family are managing to stay safe and well.
Its hectic at home currently, both of us are still working full time as it stands plus we've got Eddie running about and Roker to deal with as well. Thankfully Roker is pretty chilled out and is now over the initial why are all of you still here all the time instead of me having my quiet time and he just lays on the stool in the sun most of the time. We're lucky that where we live its only a few mins walk to plenty of open space so he is still getting the walks he always does with us. Our main issue is that both me and Roker are probaby ready for a hair cut!!

We should have been in Robin Hoods Bay from last Friday to this Friday with friends so missing that and Roker is missing his fun on the beach time but we'll be back there at some point soon once we've got through all this.

Hope everyone else is keeping alright.