General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
- Posts: 154
- Joined: 03 Nov 2013, 09:39
- Location: Moreton in Marsh, Gloucs/Oxfordshire
Sending you love, energy and doodle kisses for this difficult time.
- Posts: 318
- Joined: 21 Apr 2006, 20:58
- Location: wales, uk
So very sorry for your loss, my sincere sympathies to you both and the family. ((((HUGS))))
Thank you for ten and a half years of love, loyalty and happiness. 14/2/04-5/8/14.
R.I.P my sweet girl - always in my heart. xx
- Posts: 968
- Joined: 16 May 2010, 17:38
- Location: Tiverton, Devon
So sorry, Elaine and John, please accept our condolences.
(((((hugs))))) and licks
Ann & Ben
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 13 Nov 2013, 01:26
- Location: Southampton
My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time. So sorry for your loss. x
- Posts: 285
- Joined: 19 Dec 2013, 18:50
- Location: Co.londonderry
So sorry for your loss and my prayers are with you x
- Posts: 128
- Joined: 15 Nov 2011, 14:34
Sad times. Sorry for your loss.
Stanley miniature doodle
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: 07 Aug 2012, 17:25
- Location: North Hertfordshire
Thinking of you and John, and the rest of your family. Take care of yourselves. Such beautiful words by Masil. Big hug, Elaine.
- Posts: 1518
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 08:54
Sympathy to you and John on your sad loss of his mum. Thinking of you both.
Sharron and Archie