My Kobi has not been himself

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
willow&kobi

My Kobi has not been himself

Post by willow&kobi » 11 Mar 2014, 00:05

My Tibetan Terrier Kobi, was a bit off at weekend, just thought he had a bad tummy and he'd be ok in a day or so...what made me worry more was he is a greedy dog and never refuses treats, so i knew when he refused a treat he was not himself...Anyway the day after he seemed to of perked up a little, but still not my kobi, later in the day i tried a treat and he took it, so thought hooray hes lots better. I went to work and my hubby phoned me to say i know what was wrong with kobi, he went to clean up his poo out side the garden an said there was a whole sock in the mix... :cry: When he was a pup he did this a lot ,and we had to have a emergency op for him because he could of died without it as it had block his passage way. He seems on the mend again now and full of mischief and being a greedy glutton hehe. Must take more care that he cant get into out laundry basket in the future..does anyone else have a problem with their dogs eating socks etc...??

Ianto!

Re: My Kobi has not been himself

Post by Ianto! » 11 Mar 2014, 00:51

Good grief! A sock-eating dog? Whatever next?? :roll:
Anne & Ianto xx

http://www.labradoodle.org.uk/forum/vie ... hp?t=30610

Hope he's feeling much better now!

swardie

Post by swardie » 11 Mar 2014, 01:00

Funny how socks (stealing of, and devouring )seem to be a recurrent topic here- obvs a discerning Dood's snack of choice- and yes, Dexter also seems to have the knack!!!! He somehow manages to get one when I'm carrying the washing down to load the machine, or when unloading it. It's really funny because he gives the game away by running back to his bed with his stash- bad Mummy then takes it away!!!! Got to laugh at my wee hairy Dood!! X

willow&kobi

Post by willow&kobi » 11 Mar 2014, 01:04

hehe i wonder what the attraction is :lol: hope my Doodle Willow don't pick up his habits :roll:

marymuffin

Post by marymuffin » 11 Mar 2014, 09:04

Dexter loves stealing sox, dare I risk it and say he hasn't eaten any yet, just runs off shakes,chews to make sopping wet, then puts in his box of toys. A very fav. game. H and D

Immi

Post by Immi » 11 Mar 2014, 10:02

I've had to manually remove socks from immi's rear passage when they've got stuck on the way out... But her favourite snacks are used wetwipes, tissues and mucky cat litter :roll:
Gav & Becks.