Looking for a labradoodle...please consider preloved

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Singeralvie

Looking for a labradoodle...please consider preloved

Post by Singeralvie » 15 Apr 2014, 21:24

I have just been looking on the preloved website and it just amazes me how many people want to rehome their doodles. I promised myself I would stop looking due to becoming upset, but I continue to look. There are some really lovely doodles of all ages that need a new home and if Arthur wasn't such a happy dog who enjoyed being just with us we would get another one without hesitation! So please, if you are looking for your first or additional doodle please consider giving one of these dogs their forever home :cry:
Em, Kelly and Arthur Doodle

dexysback

Re: Looking for a labradoodle...please consider preloved

Post by dexysback » 16 Apr 2014, 09:57

I would love another dog and would love to give one of these poor dogs a home ,but i know our dexter wouldnt want another dog in hes house very possevive over hes things ,and i have been there before with my yorkie ,he was the same and i had to rehome a dog because he would not get on with him.I could take a chance but if it didnt work out it would be another home they had to go to,but i wold rather have a rescue ,because there are so many being put to sleep.
ImageImage

Helen & Rigby

Post by Helen & Rigby » 16 Apr 2014, 10:05

That's what we will do when the time is right. I can't wait! :D
ImageImage

Nicky

Post by Nicky » 16 Apr 2014, 17:15

This is something I would do too..

There is some lovely doodles on there often given up because people dont understand their nature.

x