Oh why is no one playing with me...

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
stout

Oh why is no one playing with me...

Post by stout » 19 Apr 2015, 11:12

Hello fellow doodles, stout ere. Everyone knows the weekend rules, I get the hoomans out of bed for breakfast, go back for a snooze/take over the whole bed, lick the hoomans, get up, play ball.

This morning mum I had let them have a snooze, then I got them up, mum let me out then nuffink :shock: . She loaded the dishwasher then started cooking dads breakfast :roll:. It took her ages :roll:

They have also reseeded my favourite launch spot so had cornered off part of my lawn, the cheek, everyone knows it is all about the dog.

Shortly after mum took this photo normal service was resumed and she threw my ball :D
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

MandyG

Re: Oh why is no one playing with me...

Post by MandyG » 19 Apr 2015, 11:18

I've been under the weather for the past week and I've had a lot of very similar poses from Phoebe! Where's my ball? Play with my toy? Why no walk?

Love and licks, Phoebe and Mandy

stout

Post by stout » 19 Apr 2015, 11:44

MandyG wrote:I've been under the weather for the past week and I've had a lot of very similar poses from Phoebe! Where's my ball? Play with my toy? Why no walk?
Get well soon. They are very good at the poor deprived dog look :lol:
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:

kathiedoodle

Post by kathiedoodle » 19 Apr 2015, 18:31

I have given up too, I went to the Downs this morning with my Dad, since then all mum and dad do is put our house in large boxes? I think they called it moving house!!!!! They are doing an awful lot if it lately and Dads man shed is driving mum to drink. So I find a comfy couch and let them get on with it.Image
ImageImage

swardie

Post by swardie » 19 Apr 2015, 19:19

Aw, gorgeous Doods, you look so neglected! :lol: dog abuse of the highest order! You need to get back to basics with your hooman training :wink: x

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 21 Apr 2015, 00:07

Hey Stout got a top tip for you!
Besides the neglected look , you should add the odd deep woof woof bark from middle of the garden. ..drives them hoomans mad. :lol:. Defo makes them come and check out doors. Then they get clever and call you inside,so as to not encourage your barking. :roll: :lol: :lol: All part of the master trick cos then they gives me a piece of the bacon or some egg cos I came back indoors instead of barking. Hooomans are seriously dim. :lol: Good luck works for me, Smiley 8)

kathiedoodle

Post by kathiedoodle » 21 Apr 2015, 18:29

aaaargh! :idea: And I thought Holly was just being a good guard dog! I did'nt realise it is all a rouse to get out of the chair, call her in and reward the little devil :evil: I blamed the Squirrels, birds, foxes, neighbours and all the time it was a doodle cunning plan, but if anyone has a bright idea how to stop the huge booming bark, I'd like to know please. She really does not bark that often but it certainly has us belting down the path to stop her, then she beats us up to the kitchen and sits waiting for her reward!
ImageImage

stout

Post by stout » 21 Apr 2015, 22:44

Every night when stout goes out for his midnight wee, he runs to the end of the garden and woofs, he has recently started doing it first thing in the morning too. We can't shout at him because that would make even more noise. If Chris tells him off, he woofs under his breath :lol: .

If I am calling him in from the garden he stands outside the door looking up at his treats, and only comes in when he gets one, sometimes he manages to get in grab the treat and scoot back out again before I shut the door, little bugger :lol:
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:

kathiedoodle

Post by kathiedoodle » 24 Apr 2015, 22:28

Oh Stout, you are so superdood. Holly has that wonderful "oof" too, very quiet little grumbles to herself. She patrols the garden area or sits surveying from the top of the patio and you can see her body "oofing" or she will sit in front of the tele and explain the program to us in "oof" language. Yes we're nuts! When she has bought in some tasty morsel like the bambo ( great for clean teeth) or another chunk of chip bark she leans on the wall in her bed with a stupid blank grin on her face, trying not to look guilty. It has us in fits, a small treat and she disgorges half the garden!
ImageImage