Has everyone abandoned ship?

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
iwantadog

Re: Has everyone abandoned ship?

Post by iwantadog » 13 Nov 2016, 14:55

I'm still around, although I have to admit I don't check in here as often as I used to. Glad to see some of the 'old' faces still around too.

Wendy

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

dexysback

Post by dexysback » 06 Jan 2017, 21:13

I am on face book but do read ,things on here.
ImageImage

Jay128

Post by Jay128 » 07 Jan 2017, 12:27

Poppydoodle and I are still here. Life is improved which leaves me more time and people in this forum have helped me not only with Poppy but through some really difficult family time. I will not abandon you! :D
ImageImage

suzi23173

Post by suzi23173 » 07 Jan 2017, 12:48

I'm still here and look everyday. I don't do face book. Its nice to see the old faces are still around. Its fabulous how supportive and positive this site is. xx
Love,
Suzi and Tess.
xxx

suebedo

Post by suebedo » 02 May 2017, 22:59

Well hello everyone.

It's been a long time since I last popped in and life has changed a bit.

We now live by the sea in Christchurch, Dorset and have 1.5 acres for the doods to run around in. For the last year, we have been fostering doodles for the Doodle Trust.

Our last foster was/is a little black very curly dood who we fell in love with. We failed and have now adopted him. We changed his name to Winston as he really needed a new start and we were struggling with his original name (Blue) as we had only just rehomed another doodle called Blue and we knew the family he had gone to. We kept mixing up which dog we were talking about so changing his name was a no brainer. He turned 1 in April and is a work in progress.

I will always be grateful for the help and support I got here when the puppies were tiny. I had not the first clue what I was doing with them.

I am a covert to FB. It is easier in a lot of ways and I have made friends (and met them in person) from the DT group. I am glad that the group is still going though.

Sue

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 08 May 2017, 22:34

Sue, lovely to read all is well. I recall your move debate, glad you're happy and settled in Dorset. Good on you for fostering for Doodle Trust too. Any elephants in the back garden yet? Hmm unless I remember incorrectly.

iwantadog

Post by iwantadog » 09 May 2017, 16:01

Sue you're near me! We're in Poole, isn't this a lovely part of the world to live in...

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

susiet

Post by susiet » 09 May 2017, 16:17

We're still here too. Though I wish I could work out how to put more piccies up I remember asking my son to put this picture of Flo up but he's in Australia now so my other lovely doodle Ruby has never had her picture up! Poor girlie!! :roll: She's also in the middle of raising 9 puppies at the moment so our house is over run with Doodle mayhem at present!!

Lovely to see lots of old faces still around!!

Susie xxx
Flora Doodle

Claredo

Post by Claredo » 12 May 2017, 22:48

Hi All,
I'm a brand new member today Linny!,
I'm loving reading everyone's posts as my little Labradoodle pup was only born on Monday! I have the long wait ahead!!! I'm new to Labradoodles so am relying on you guys to help me! I lost my beautiful 11 year old Border Terrier,Ned, in November and it broke my heart,I'm so looking forward to having a four legged buddy by my side once again Xx :)

kobi&jazz

Post by kobi&jazz » 12 May 2017, 23:58

Welcome Claredo - how exciting for you awaiting your puppy. Be sure to enter a post onto the Introduction telling us more about your new arrival and we LUV pictures :lol: :lol:

Nicky

Post by Nicky » 13 May 2017, 09:07

No never!

Facebook is addictive that's the problem but it has caused alot of disagreements between me and my other half so I'm on it less these days xx

linny

Post by linny » 17 May 2017, 00:47

Great to see you "Oldies " are still lurking :lol: and welcome to all newbies.

Welcome Claredo...so sorry to hear about Ned :( I too had a Border(Kerris}
we lost her at 16 :( special little dogs Borders
We will be looking forward to seeing lots of pics of your pup and I'm sure he/ she will bring you a lot of happiness and help fill the empty place in your heart.

Markt3857

Post by Markt3857 » 24 May 2017, 20:03

Rarely about I'm afraid life seems to get in the way! Glad to hear people's news and hope to pop on here a bit more often! In the meantime a current pic of our girls. Briar who is now 7 and Marcie now 4

Mark, Kim, Briar & Marcie (the Cockapoo!)