LOST Female doodle OSMOTHERLEY Northallton

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Pollydoodle

LOST Female doodle OSMOTHERLEY Northallton

Post by Pollydoodle » 21 Jan 2017, 19:12

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?d ... IOjFlmnw1I
She will bark at strangers.

pls share esp if you know folkx in the area

Ianto!

Re: LOST Female doodle OSMOTHERLEY Northallton

Post by Ianto! » 24 Jan 2017, 01:49

Shared with Yorkshire Doodlers, in the hope some of their northern members will be able to help in the search...
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 04 Feb 2017, 17:08

She is now home ! :D

kobi&jazz

Post by kobi&jazz » 04 Feb 2017, 17:13

:D :D Brilliant news......and after being missing for 2 weeks.

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 05 Feb 2017, 22:14

Wonderful news that Soot was reunited with her family. Let's hope that we can say the same for Murphy, missing in our area since before Christmas.... He's a Patterdale and has been sighted but not caught... I don't think that his family know about DogLost. They're with Dog Tag.. If any members are in the N.E. Derbyshire area, please keep an eye out for the lad.
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

jonb

Post by jonb » 09 Feb 2017, 09:50

Ianto! wrote:Wonderful news that Soot was reunited with her family. Let's hope that we can say the same for Murphy, missing in our area since before Christmas.... He's a Patterdale and has been sighted but not caught... I don't think that his family know about DogLost. They're with Dog Tag.. If any members are in the N.E. Derbyshire area, please keep an eye out for the lad.
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x
Not heard about this one Anne...where abouts in particular has he been seen?

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 14 Feb 2017, 02:27

Sorry jon,
Not been online as much as usual recently...
Murphy is from Tupton, he was spotted in that area but more recently seems to have made his way to Wingerworth. The latest sighting was Saturday, at the Lido (near The Smithy Pond). One of the fishermen spotted him, and Murphy took off into the wooded area that backs onto the estate.
The posters are looking a bit sad and abandoned now - I thought at first that it was another case of people leaving them up after the dog had been found - but another Doodle owner told me he was still missing. I've offered to put new ones up for them in my area, but they don't have any posters printed at the moment...
The OH and I had a good search round for him last Thursday, and I walked Wyre down there yesterday - there's more undergrowth at the back of the Lido than I thought (and some of it is pretty manky!)
If you're around the area with Roker, would you keep an eye out for him, please? They ask that you contact them, rather than try to catch him as he may run. (He's probably in survival mode now.)
The little guy is eight years old, and needs to be back home with his family.
Anne x

jonb

Post by jonb » 14 Feb 2017, 10:29

If i'm up there i will do although we tend to be out the other way at Old Brampton etc now we're back home after the building work. I will definitely tell my in laws to keep an eye out though as they have Roker on a fairly regular basis and my father in law takes him out quite a bit and may see him.

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 14 Feb 2017, 13:21

Thanks jon, the more who know about him, the better. Keep spreading the word.
Anne x

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 14 Feb 2017, 13:25

With my apologies for hi-jacking your post, Pollydoodle... but I think you would approve if it helps to get another lost soul home safely.
Anne xx

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 26 Feb 2017, 14:23

:shock: Yiks Anne , no need to apologise! Only seen your comment now as came to check if any news of Murphy.
Guess also anyo e can post on Doglost re Murphy and say seen missing notice xyz.
Hoping for good news soon
Mx

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 26 Feb 2017, 23:10

Thanks Pollydoodle. Sadly there have been no further sightings of Murphy - they're now not sure that it was him at the Lido... His family are stepping back but DogT.A.G. are continuing to look out for him. His posters are due to be renewed. I hope his family are able to find out what has happened to their lad.
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 11 Mar 2017, 00:29

Sad news about Murphy - he's been found, but not the outcome everyone had been hoping for... A small consolation for his family, at least they know what happened to him, and they will be able to take him home.
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 11 Mar 2017, 01:38

Aww, bless him.
As you say the family have a small consolation yet so hard to reconcile.
Thanks for letting us know.
x

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 13 Mar 2017, 22:47

I just wish it could've been better news, Pollydoodle... But it's wonderful how the whole doggy community came together to watch out for the poor lad.
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x