including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 17 Jan 2018, 12:12

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Hooray for Royal Jelly!
PostPosted: 14 Oct 2017, 10:01 

Hi all,
Just returned from glorious week in Dorset, Lulworth Cove actually, stayed in a lovely dog friendly cottage with spectacular walks on the doorstep.
Holly had long walks and runs, plenty of treats in cafes, pubs and restaurants. It is so nice when an area is so dog friendly, it seems that business has woken up to an untapped source of income and lets face it most dogs are better behaved and leave the place cleaner than some children, don't get me wrong, I love children and have quite a few grandchildren. (mind you it really is down to the owner of the dog or the parent of the children) Anyway I digress, talking of naughty, on one of our last of the daylight walks I decided to explore a steep old step path leading to who knows where but it was charming. On reaching the top ( several inhales of Ventalin later) the path opened out to spectacular views which I stood and took in for only a few moments. Just enough time for Holly to dive under the fence and plough headfirst into the largest cowpat/ horse manure pile I have seen. Talk about the agony and ecstasy, Holly rolled, squirmed, doodle dashed through it and nose dived into it with a smile from ear to ear. Only when she was exhausted did she return to me. At arms length trying to separate from the stench I led her home, being on holiday without many aids the only product I had that I thought may clean her was my lovely Royal Jelly shower soap. One hour later, dog,collar, harness and lead all washed and fairly dried. Royal Jelly worked well, so dear daughter please buy me another expensive Royal Jelly shower soap again for Christmas, as mine is gone!

Post subject: Re: Hooray for Royal Jelly!
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2017, 11:55 

Sounds as if you had a wonderful time.... especially Holly :lol: :lol:
Count your blessings it was only horse muck ...mine have a great affection for FOX Poo and manage to find some on a regular basis.
Not sure if Royal Jelly could remedy that!!!!

Post subject: Re: Hooray for Royal Jelly!
PostPosted: 30 Oct 2017, 21:10 

That's my neck of the woods! I have seen a few doodles on their hols recently! If you spotted a dog van whizzing past you - that will have been me!