including the UK Labradoodle Register
It is currently 22 Mar 2018, 02:55

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Letter from the Dog
PostPosted: 11 Mar 2018, 01:04 

From The Dog...

Dear Human,

Let me start off by saying that I love you. I really do. You feed and take care of me, play and take me for walks and then at the end of the day, you let me sleep in your bed - or at least in a lovely bed somewhere in your home. You’re kind and keep me safe, and for that I will always be grateful. But there are some things I want you to know, and although you don’t do all of these things, many humans do and I think it’s time we talk about it in general. And I’m speaking for most dogs when I write this.

Since when does “just a minute” only apply to humans? We dogs say it too, except when we do, you humans get angry. You let us off the rope thing to go run around and play, and then you ask us to come back at the most inconvenient of times - just when we are having the best fun playing with other dogs or chasing small fluffies. When we don’t respond, you get mad and tell us how bad we are, but apparently you don’t understand that when we hear our name, look back at you and then continue with our game, we’re also saying “just a minute”. By the way… how long is a minute?..... ... m-the-dog/