including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 16 Dec 2018, 18:09

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Where is everyone?
PostPosted: 24 May 2018, 18:13 

Holly is gorgeous, we will be posting for fun now :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 24 May 2018, 20:23 

Hi Sarahdol
What a water boy Harley is. Holly will not go near water. She even gives our pond a wide birth and if a fish moves she jumps out of her skin :oops:
We have lovely beachs 5 minutes drive away at low tide you can walk for miles. I took her down last year as in photo and after watching her wacky mum running and jumping through the shalllow pools, she actually walked on the sand and did a little doodle dash at one stage after she found herself up to her elbows in water. Mind you it took two or three days for all the sand to completely come out of her coat. The kitchen floor was however suitable for practicing the soft shoe shuffle. Must go again soon as the long evenings are here.
Come on posters let's see your doods, if I can use Sarahdols suggestion anyone can
Best wishes Kathie

PostPosted: 25 May 2018, 10:26 

Morning

I cant keep Harley out of water, he finds it wherever we go. He sniffs it out :lol: :lol:

He loves the river, will spend hours swimming, he barks at us if we walk off as we have had enough, but he wants to keep swimming. We cant keep him out of the sea either, he doesnt mind massive waves, that go over his head, he is just a water boy :lol: :lol:

Yet, if it rains he isnt bothered about going out, like this morning he saw it raining so turned round and got back in his bed, also on muddy walks if I try to get him to walk in a puddle to wash his feet off, he jumps over it or round it :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 26 May 2018, 09:50 

PostPosted: 26 May 2018, 09:51 

Oh my goodness! It works!!

PostPosted: 26 May 2018, 09:58 

Imagephoto hosting sites

PostPosted: 26 May 2018, 10:00 

So, anyone else got a Giant Lap Dog????
Needless to say this doesn't happen often! :lol:

PostPosted: 26 May 2018, 20:10 

Hello all,

I'm trying SarahDol's photo site to see if I can photos of Tilly and Rupert on here again! Tilly, our big, black curly girly is now 9 (where did that time go?!) and Rupert the Bear was 2 in March :D

I see that Sharron and Archie, Susie and Flo, Michelle, Chris and Stout and Dude's family have all posted (waving to you all!) - we're obviously all missing the chat and great advice to be found on this site. If this photo thing works...big thanks to Sarah as she may have solved the problem for us :D

Looking forward to reading more posts!

Wendy, Tilly and Rupert xxx

PostPosted: 27 May 2018, 06:42 

Yes Anny Holly is a would be Lap dog, nice to see you Anny :lol: it had been my intention to actually get a"lap dog" but after reading up on Labradoodles and Mick refusing to walk "a rat on a lead" I chose a medium sized dood, now weighing in at
30k :D
Lovely to hear from you Wendy, Tilly looks wonderful does she still think she is a puppy or has middle age caught up with her and become "sensible"
Holly at 51/2 is still a puppy at heart and thankfully nothing in way of bad health yet (apart from an op to remove two small stones from her belly when she was 1 ) She still picks up stones because she knows we panic and give her a swap for a treat. I know it's wrong but she's is cunning.
Kathie and Holly

PostPosted: 27 May 2018, 06:53 

My Grandaughter thought it would be nice to Holly as a black doodle????
Have a lovely Bank Holiday hope weather holds where you are.
Kathie

PostPosted: 27 May 2018, 14:02 

OOh Hi Wendy! Well done posting up those lovely piccies of Tilly and Rupert! I must have a fiddle about when I've got a mo and see if I can do it too! Watch this space!! :wink:

Hope everyone is having a lovely bank holiday weekend! :D

Susie x

PostPosted: 27 May 2018, 20:45 

Hi everyone just checking to see if this works.

PostPosted: 28 May 2018, 14:35 

Hi Kathiedoodle,

Yes, Tilly is doing well for 9 - we put it down to starting YuMove tablets just over 6 months ago (she had been showing signs of stiffness in one back leg - but no more! - and Rupert encouraging her to play with him :lol: She certainly didn't warm to him when he first arrived - she tolerated him like an elderly Aunt would tolerate a boisterous nephew - but she seems to be OK with him now. He, of course, loves her and wants to be with her most of the time!

Tilly is generally sensible but she always has been (like Susie's Flo - Hi Susie!). The things that really get her going are balls :D and having buckets of water thrown at her :roll: When it's hot like this weekend, if you have a watering can or any other water container, she thinks 'games on' and starts bouncing and barking like a mad thing! We have to remember not to let her jump and twist too much as she leaps to catch the water droplets coming her way!

Am managing this posting photos thing - here's a couple of amusing ones: (Rupert's look says it all!) 'I is really, really hungry and I loves pizza crusts!" and Tilly 'on behalf of Rupert and myself, surely you've read that paper long enough and it's time for our walk?!'.

Love the lap dog photos - will try and find a few similar ones and post them soon.

PostPosted: 31 May 2018, 00:30 

So glad you all managing to work out the pictures, let's keep tgis thread going now.

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2018, 01:22 

Sarahdol75 wrote:
Hi i miss this forum, I look on every week, but never many posts.

I use https://postimages.org/ for pictures on another site, and it works ok.

Let see if I can get on up of Harley

Thanks for this. Reposting how to add photos so can be found again. 8)
For now am off to bed.

Ps: just read this in their terms , PostImage can use any of your photos forever more ... just so you’re aware.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next