Block bookings for Holly and ME

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
kathiedoodle

Block bookings for Holly and ME

Post by kathiedoodle » 04 Apr 2019, 12:13

Life has its twists and turns doesn’t it. Just sorting Holly out. It’s my turn After 16 months of stomach pain, finally get a CT scan and followed by quick apt to see a surgeon. Saw him yesterday wants me in, in 4-6 weeks, large part of my stomach has twisted and exited into my chest cavity via a hernia taking several other important bits with it!! Mick’s worrying about where Holly will sleep when I am away, he can listen to the snoring instead for a while. Another fly in the ointment we will probably lose our planned and paid for holiday in Devon end of April :roll: oh well
ImageImage

Pollydoodle

Re: Block bookings for Holly and ME

Post by Pollydoodle » 04 Apr 2019, 22:54

Crikey no wonder you’ve been in pain and awful to have had to wait so long. :( Hmm tell the surgeon 5 weeks and take that holiday, if safe to travel. Otherwise hopefully folks you booked with shall be understanding considering your medical matter.
Holly snoring made me chuckle , we have the same here.
Hope all goes well.

linny

Post by linny » 05 Apr 2019, 10:44

Oh no!...you are certainly going through it Kath..... I do hope that all goes well with your op and that you are soon back on your feet.
Sending positive thoughts your way.
Re snoring....yes I too have the same problem....in duplicate !....my worst half snoring on one side and Bella at the other..... she's only little but boy can she snore. :lol:

lunadoo

Post by lunadoo » 05 Apr 2019, 18:35

So sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope all goes well!

Doodle Dee

Post by Doodle Dee » 11 Apr 2019, 15:30

Wish you better x
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage