Help me find a good Labradoodle breeder

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
Doodleydex

Help me find a good Labradoodle breeder

Post by Doodleydex » 09 Nov 2020, 23:17

After a difficult year we finally received good news that we will be home owners and will be moving next week! :D
This means that we are finally able to look for our future dog, something we have been looking forward to for a long time. We both grew up with dogs, my partner has always had a standard labradoodle hence we are now looking to have a labradoodle.
We both love going for walks and hiking and would love to take our dog on our adventures across the UK.

We are looking for a good ethical breeder who has a litter available for early next year/spring or summer.
Please let me know if you know anyone that we could contact or please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss this further.

AnnaB

Re: Help me find a good Labradoodle breeder

Post by AnnaB » 11 Nov 2020, 21:52

I would recommend Steve from Kimberlene's Labradoodles. I had my precious 'M' from him way back in 2004 and since then I have met many many others who have a Kimberlene doodle. They are all such amazing doods. He has a website and also a large following on Facebook, plus there is a Kimberlenes group there where we all keep in touch and often arrange to have meets - when not in lockdown of course. Good luck I hope you find the right doodle for you - and congratulations on the successful house move. x