including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 19 Jan 2018, 04:30

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

What did you pay for your labradoodle?
Nothing 3%  3%  [ 25 ]
Less than £200 3%  3%  [ 25 ]
£200-£399 11%  11%  [ 104 ]
£400-£599 26%  26%  [ 246 ]
£600-£799 28%  28%  [ 271 ]
£800-£999 19%  19%  [ 186 ]
£1000-£1199 4%  4%  [ 36 ]
£1200-£1399 4%  4%  [ 38 ]
£1400 or more 3%  3%  [ 29 ]
Total votes : 960
 Post subject: Re: What did you pay for your labradoodle?
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2014, 21:29 

I love my Willow,even though she ain't that pretty, but she has lots of character ,and im sure she will grow into a beautiful swan :lol:

ImageImage

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2014, 13:49 

I paid $600 Canadian which I think is about 300 pounds. She was the last pup in the litter and they had lowered the price. She is 9 weeks old I'm bringing her home on Wednesday I haven't met her yet but I've talked to her breeder allot and she has sent me lots of pictures of mom dad and baby. She live about a 3 hour drive away and my car is old old. So I don't want to drive that far until I can bring her home. I've had both a poodle and a lab when I was younger so its fine which ever personality the puppy has. I feel I got her for a very good price I haven't seen any for less than $700. And most are somewhere between $1200 and $2000 which is totally to expensive for me. I think she's absolutely perfect even though she's just a first generation.

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2014, 20:26 

Oooops!!! Just first generation??? All doods are equal here MollysMum :D Some people can even get quite precious about their F1s, (I've heard them described as 'purebreeds' :roll: ) though not by anyone on here... :D
Welcome to the fold - photos obligatory on the Introductions section! :wink:
Anne & Ianto x

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2014, 21:06 

Ianto! wrote:
Oooops!!! Just first generation??? All doods are equal here MollysMum :D Some people can even get quite precious about their F1s, (I've heard them described as 'purebreeds' :roll: ) though not by anyone on here... :D
Welcome to the fold - photos obligatory on the Introductions section! :wink:
Anne & Ianto x

I think Mollysmum is just thinking about the people who think F1's are not 'proper' doodles as they are not (usually) curly. People often look at me as if I've been duped when I say Roma is a Labradoodle "Oh, she's not very curly is she?" . They're all fab, bouncy bundles of love :D

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2014, 07:45 

Oh dear my bad that was a big poops wasn't it. My baby is the most beautiful labradoodle in the world and she ,,not a just anything in my book. I must have been 1/2 asleep when I posted that :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2014, 10:19 

Mollysmom wrote:
I paid $600 Canadian which I think is about 300 pounds. She was the last pup in the litter and they had lowered the price. She is 9 weeks old I'm bringing her home on Wednesday I haven't met her yet but I've talked to her breeder allot and she has sent me lots of pictures of mom dad and baby. She live about a 3 hour drive away and my car is old old. So I don't want to drive that far until I can bring her home. I've had both a poodle and a lab when I was younger so its fine which ever personality the puppy has. I feel I got her for a very good price I haven't seen any for less than $700. And most are somewhere between $1200 and $2000 which is totally to expensive for me. I think she's absolutely perfect even though she's just a first generation.

FIRST GENERATION AND WHATS WRONG WITH THAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImage

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2014, 11:54 

Doodle Dee wrote:
Mollysmom wrote:
I paid $600 Canadian which I think is about 300 pounds. She was the last pup in the litter and they had lowered the price. She is 9 weeks old I'm bringing her home on Wednesday I haven't met her yet but I've talked to her breeder allot and she has sent me lots of pictures of mom dad and baby. She live about a 3 hour drive away and my car is old old. So I don't want to drive that far until I can bring her home. I've had both a poodle and a lab when I was younger so its fine which ever personality the puppy has. I feel I got her for a very good price I haven't seen any for less than $700. And most are somewhere between $1200 and $2000 which is totally to expensive for me. I think she's absolutely perfect even though she's just a first generation

FIRST GENERATION AND WHATS WRONG WITH THAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a single thing

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2014, 12:17 

I know I haven't been on this forum for long, and always try to be supportive, and love all our Dood families and the stories they share, but I hate, hate, hate this thread. What has the price we've paid for our Doods got anything to do with anything?? What knowledge do we gain about our Doods from this,?? as they're all much loved by their families, and the fact is that they cost from £2k to nothing, depending on what's wanted.

Will someone PLEASE enlighten me??

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2014, 12:18 

Oh dear, I didn't mean to stir things up - I was standing up for the F1s - I hope I didn't upset anyone. My apologies if I did... :oops:

My lad is a 'multi-something', very hairy and rather curly (though more like a shorn lamb at the moment) - but I love all the varieties of doodle and don't like to think that people see them as having a hierarchy; whether it be those with multi-gen Aussies, or the woman I met with the 'pure-bred' F1 who nearly took an unscheduled swim in Mevagissey harbour last summer... :oops: (The woman, not the dog...) :lol:

Anne & Ianto x

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2014, 12:21 

swardie,
I've never posted what I paid for Ianto... it's irrelevant to me too. I guess if you don't like the thread, it's a bit like T.V. you don't have to watch it...
It started out as an anonymous survey I think, but it went wrong and has gone its own way since... as threads tend to do -
Anne & Ianto x

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2014, 12:46 

I wonder if this thread could be deleted then - I can't see the point of it. I may have paid double the amount for my F1 than someone else did. Where does that get me.

Perhaps if the poll was working it would be okay but people putting comments down is obviously not working

and what about people that have just rehomed and not pain anything for their doodles (except what fees are expected)

Thread isn't working

ImageImage

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2014, 13:19 

Hi, Ann and Ianto- as if I'd want to upset you!!! I love your posts!! X but, Doodle Dee, you could cut it tomorrow for me- whatever our Dooda are/ grow into- I don't think that's governed by how much we've paid- more the ( multi) genetics, and I know you all feel the same about your Doods as I do about my Dex- you're gorgeous, you make me laugh, I want to give you big hugs forever, sometimes you do wee cheeky/ naughty things, and don't listen, and I am annoyed with you, but I love you loads, and always will! Xx

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2014, 20:53 

My fault, peeps, I've diverted the thread... :oops:
Back to what everyone paid, if they want to post it - it's run for nine pages so I guess it's popular. Sorry!
Anne & Ianto x

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2014, 22:26 

me I love a good diversion (especially when it comes to money) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ImageImage

PostPosted: 03 Jun 2014, 13:03 

£350 but the price had been dropped from £500 as he had been returned to the breeder after 2 weeks away... the owners couldnt cope with a pup and 3 young kids... Their loss was my gain cos the because the budster is a wonderful dog who has enhance my life in many ways.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next