Labradoodle "Free to good Home"

Please use this section for listing details of any dogs that need rehoming. This area is not for posting details of litters/puppies - any such adverts will be removed.
Elendili

Re: Labradoodle "Free to good Home"

Post by Elendili » 19 Mar 2010, 12:29

Mr Lindley

I think enough said now. :( :(

The fact that there are extremely caring people who genuienly want to find these poor dogs a home.
What was 1 dog is now 2 all in 1 week. I think this speaks for itself.

Including your statement which I think says it all. (A desexed adult dood would be my preference).

Why not.......Just a normal healthy Dood who can grow and mature as nature has designed. And then spayed in maturity.

Adam Lindley

Post by Adam Lindley » 19 Mar 2010, 13:22

Adam Lindley wrote:Including your statement which I think says it all. (A desexed adult dood would be my preference).
As opposed to a GSD.... :roll: (sorry to GSD owners!)

I concur, sock puppets have a time and place and maybe this isn't it. We have an embroidery machine if dessiedoodle needs it. Are you another foot?

doodlequeen

Post by doodlequeen » 19 Mar 2010, 18:38

How completely ridiculous a breeder needs to re home one of her pups, so does the RIGHT thing and takes it back herself with a view to re homing it :D , BUT yet again the same old trouble makers start again!!! :evil:

Jane Hughes

Post by Jane Hughes » 20 Mar 2010, 12:14

Thank you Lisa for confirming what I already knew, you are a responsible breeder who cares what happens to her puppies. Hopefully people who read this thread and are prepared to take an unbiased look at the forum will realise the allegations made against you are unwarranted.

carole66

Post by carole66 » 23 Mar 2010, 18:57

Hi, Just wondering if you have managed to get a home for your one year old doodle??

Carole 66

jordan.barker

Post by jordan.barker » 27 Sep 2012, 12:04

Hello I was wondering if any one on this site has a labradoodle bitch from 1 or under that they would give to a very loving forever home for free to come and live with my family we allready have a 3 year old labradour who is fantastic with kids people dogs cats and any animals and we would like another pup to keep her company as we have just looked after a labradoodle for 5 weeks whilst a friend went to australia for a funeral we fell in love as did our bitch and would love to help any one out by rehoming a bitch please don't hesitate to contact me thanks for your time

Jordan barker

Junglejuice30

Post by Junglejuice30 » 27 Sep 2012, 13:31

Hi Lisa

I have PM'd you about your doodle.

:D