including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 19 Dec 2018, 17:21

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Looking to find a new home for loving chocolate labrado
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2014, 13:28 

aww Milly and Lincoln, look so sweet together :D

ImageImage

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2014, 08:36 

I've just read through this post with both sadness (new posters being attacked) and happiness (Tracey has found the right home for Millie).
Maybe a few lessons could be learned from this, as when I first came onto this forum, I was accused of being a puppy farmer, luckily I had other forum members to vouch for me.
As I've said in various posts we all have our own way of doing things, Tracey seemed to have her head screwed on and wanted to follow her work through. Yes by all means volunteer the trust as an option, but it doesn't work for everyone, I have pointed many people in that direction.
Maybe when there's a first time poster we could welcome them, then they would surely feel more comfortable volunteering information about themselves, as surely this forum is about help and support, and talking about our beloved pets!

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2014, 18:35 

Cate,
suebedo has been working hard on a standard reply that could be used to welcome rehomers to the forum without emotions running high. In view of your experience rescuing doodles, you might like to contribute to it?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30796
Anne & Ianto x
(Will you be at Pugneys for tomorrow's Meet?)

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2014, 12:44 

Hi, Not sure if you have found Millie a home yet? but please let me know I would love to have her. :)

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2014, 14:13 

Hi Kimmy,
Millie has found a fabulous new home, with a doodle brother and a loving family. But there are loads of deserving doods out there - I hope you find one!
Anne & Ianto x

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2014, 16:27 

Oh wow she is absolutly gorgeous if I didn't live In Canada I may have taken her in. She a beautiful colour. How can people be so cruel as to just abandon their dog. I don't understand at all. There are so many avenues to follow to find a new home for your dog. It sounds like she found the right yard to hang out in though. You are definatly her savior. If not for you she would probubly be dead now.Thank goodness she found a dog lover to help her I so hope she finds the perfect home now that she has had a taste of the good she should never have to settle for less.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7