Just no choice, having to leave Oscar..

You can use this area for idle or not so idle chat that is not related to Labradoodles as long as you keep it free of flame wars and anything obscene.
Oscar2011

Just no choice, having to leave Oscar..

Post by Oscar2011 » 11 Jun 2014, 22:09

Yes, for only the second time in nearly 3 years we will be leaving his side :( . Just booked a weeks holiday in Lanzarote, and after a tough year I think we deserve it :roll: . Oscar will enjoy his holiday too, but we sure will miss him, our special boy.

Oscar & hoomans.

Mens sana in corpore sano.

Crazy flying dog,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n5aKvfznuQ

Life of a Labradoodle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWFkOb39sv4

pixie's mum

Re: Just no choice, having to leave Oscar..

Post by pixie's mum » 12 Jun 2014, 16:34

I know exactly how you feel. I am currently in France hoping to buy the doodles a holiday home!! I am missing them terribly but aunty pat is living in our house with them and I believe they are having a ball!!
Their treat is a trip to doodlefest next month to make up for leaving them
Can't wait
ImageImage
ImageImage

swardie

Post by swardie » 12 Jun 2014, 17:45

Oscar will enjoy his holiday, and you'll enjoy yours- then you'll be back together for big Dood hugs- what's not to like???? Have a great time!! X

Helen & Rigby

Post by Helen & Rigby » 12 Jun 2014, 19:44

I totally understand, I've not had to leave Rig baby for any length of time yet, but if we ever went on hols without him he'd say with mother in law who he completely adores so that would make it easier. But I'd miss him so so much! <3
ImageImage

Doodle Dee

Post by Doodle Dee » 12 Jun 2014, 23:59

Just come back from two weeks away - Lulu was absolutely fine - picked up some bad habits but apparently the boarders sons were arguing as to whose bed Lulu should sleep on (they are 16 and 18) and they had to wake the 18 year old up early so he could say goodbye to her!

She is a very happy doggy
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage