Stallion Valley Holiday Cottages (West Wales, Pren-gwyn)

This forum is for posting reviews of dog- and labradoodle-related /products/. Please do not use it for making or soliciting comments about breeders or people (although /most/ breeders are people too!)
suebedo

Stallion Valley Holiday Cottages (West Wales, Pren-gwyn)

Post by suebedo » 18 May 2013, 21:37

Really dog friendly place. Three cottages of various sizes plus the owners house in a very rural location. Each cottage has it's own fenced garden area plus there is an exercise area where the dogs can have a good run. There is an outdoor dog kennel if you need to go out and leave the dog(s) at home for the evening but we didn't use it (looked a bit cold and damp for my little puppy :lol: ). Shared use of washing machine and tumble dryer with other cottages plus additional freezer space (each cottage has a small freezer so we had enough room for nine 700g packs of NbN frozen food plus peas and chips!). Games room for the kids if it's rainy with table tennis table, bar billiards table etc.

Downside for me was the close proximity of livestock (I know, it's the country so what do you expect I hear you say!!!!) but it meant leads were on and off all the time on the one and only time we tried a walk off of the owners land.

Coast is about a 30 minute drive away.

Overall, really good value. 4 adults and 3 dogs all had a good time.