Grooming table: Any recommendations?

This forum is for posting reviews of dog- and labradoodle-related /products/. Please do not use it for making or soliciting comments about breeders or people (although /most/ breeders are people too!)
Jaybz

Grooming table: Any recommendations?

Post by Jaybz » 23 Jul 2014, 14:12

Hello!

I'm looking to purchase a grooming table for our 25kg Bella. She's relatively good about being groomed, but does have a tendency to lie down. I'd like to get a table which would have harnesses for her head so she doesn't try to lick and nibble me, and for her backside so she doesn't sit/lie down. Also like the idea of saving my knees and back!

Sorry if this has been posted before; I did do a search but couldn't come up with anything specific.

Thanks!

Cocochanel

Re: Grooming table: Any recommendations?

Post by Cocochanel » 23 Jul 2014, 15:06

Hi
Loads on ebay for about £70 free delivery not to big and fold away.
Just search dog grooming table :)

suebedo

Post by suebedo » 23 Jul 2014, 17:53

Hi got a hydraulic table and I wouldn't bother again. We still lift them up and down as they don't like the movement when they are on it even with us holding them. For a standard foldaway table, if it has a bar at the top or a side arm, I'd look at the way the rings are made. My one had a hole in the metal that basically had a large key ring to attach the lead to. Unsurprisingly, the first time it came under any pressure at all (one of them sitting down) the key ring failed!

Bid

Post by Bid » 23 Jul 2014, 18:32

I would go for an H bar where there are uprights at both ends of the table. THis is the one I have http://www.splendidpets.co.uk/dog-groom ... le-43-p528
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Helen & Rigby

Post by Helen & Rigby » 23 Jul 2014, 19:24

I have the blue top one from Amazon with the h bar, I'm very pleased with it. I think it was about £70 but three clips and it's paid for :D
ImageImage

Ben

Post by Ben » 23 Jul 2014, 22:35

Hi.

Have a look online at Groomers Online. And Christie's Direct.