including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 14 Nov 2018, 17:05

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: minidoodles Hereford ~ Rachel Leake
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2013, 13:44 

I have just chosen my puppy from a litter at Minidoodles; a little cream/apricot girl called Bronte. We are collecting her in mid September; I am super excited!!

Eleanor

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2013, 13:45 

am excited for you also - pictures please asap

ImageImage

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2013, 14:36 

And I'm so pleased to read the answer to my question, it must have dropped out of sight before i noticed. And I was right! i love the film 'Fifth Element".

Post subject: Date of birth
PostPosted: 15 Aug 2013, 18:15 

baskerville1967 wrote:
Funnily enough I was at Pets at home today and was talking to a lady who had a 9 week old mini doodle with her that came from Minidoodles (I got very excited because when she said she got her from Hereford I thought she might have been from Rai my breeder). But when she said it was Rachel I knew straight away it was minidoodles as I considered getting one from there (unfortunately patience is not my strong point :roll: so didn't want to wait until Oct!!).
Anyway, having digressed, she was gorgeous! Like a little toy dog - apricot with little black eyes and a black button nose.
I imagine she looked just like Will when he was a puppy. I told her about this forum so maybe she'll sign up.

Hi Baskerville
Your doodle is the spit image of my Bailee doodle. We got her from rai at rais doodles. She was born on April 16th last year. When was your little one born?
Pamela1

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2013, 22:19 

Hi Elmo75, I think your Bronte must be a sister to our Bailey an apricot boy born in July

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2013, 22:37 

Hi Patm,
Yes they must! We collected her last Sunday and what a week it has been! Already had a trip to see the emergency vet due to severe stomach upset. She was eating lots of plants in our garden when she first arrived and I think that they caused it. How is Bailey getting on? Would love to see some pics so that we can compare!

Ellie xx

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2013, 10:19 

Becky Watson wrote:
Aha!!! So gald to find some other minidoodles! Our Alfie is a chocolate F1b - born March 2009. We were one of the patient ones, had to wait for ages and drove for miles to collect him... But finally, about nine months (ha ha) after paying our deposit we got our gorgeous little boy and life has never been the same since! I'll try to post some pics later. Lovely to see some other "family" members online.

Hello, all mini doodle owners,

I have a mini Australian called Bonnie and our news is she has just brought five more healthy mini Australian doodles into the world. We are so proud of her.

We have one pup left if any one out there in doodle land is looking. My email is Suzziq381@aol.com. All the pups have curly fleece none shedding coat and are turkey scrumptious .