Anyone with a Aussidoodle from Bournemouth?

Use this section to locate siblings and other dogs related to your own
Tania&Bella

Anyone with a Aussidoodle from Bournemouth?

Post by Tania&Bella » 28 Feb 2013, 21:31

Hi,

This is a long shot as I know the majority are labradoodles or Australian Labradoodles.

Are there any Aussiedoodles (Australian Shepherd X Standard Poodle) on the site. If there are did you get your aussie from Bournemouth? DOB 24/07/2012? Many of the litter were sold to France but a few were kept in this country. They were gorgeous blue merle colours and 2 black puppies :-)

Anyway Thanks

Tania
Tania Neil Harry Bella and now Sully
ImageImage

iwantadog

Re: Anyone with a Aussidoodle from Bournemouth?

Post by iwantadog » 20 Apr 2013, 20:53

There are two Aussie doodles who belong to parents of kids that go to my daughters school in Bournemouth they are gorgeous, I should think they are that sort of age. One is called Mr Darcey and the other is Daisy.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Pauline

Post by Pauline » 20 Apr 2013, 22:15

Debbie at http://www.creamofbritish-australianlabradoodles.com/ breeds Aussie's infused with merles, she lives in Warash nr Fareham. I didn't know anyone else was breeding merles with Aussies.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bid

Post by Bid » 21 Apr 2013, 00:03

Pauline wrote:Debbie at http://www.creamofbritish-australianlabradoodles.com/ breeds Aussie's infused with merles, she lives in Warash nr Fareham. I didn't know anyone else was breeding merles with Aussies.
It's a different kind of Aussie I think Pauline - Australian shepherd x poodle. Am I right in thinking that Cream of British used a border collie? :|
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

freedom

Post by freedom » 21 Apr 2013, 17:58

Not me, as Bid says they are bred from Australian Shepherd Dogs x Poodle, so not really Labradoodles, personally I think it's a bit of a play on the name and confusing. There is a breeder of these Shepherd doodles in Bournemouth/New Forest area, there was one at the show last summer that a few of us went to, he was a nice looking black dog, the give away was his very short tail as some Australian Shepherds are born with no tails.

Tania&Bella

Post by Tania&Bella » 03 May 2013, 15:02

Ooooh I just saw all the replies !!
ImageImage

Tania&Bella

Post by Tania&Bella » 03 May 2013, 15:06

Yes they are not Australian Labradoodles - infusions of certain breeds but as Bid said she is just an Australian Shepherd (herding sheepdog) X poodle.

Bella only has a stumpy tail !! I joined the site because she is a doodle and there are no aussiedoodle forums - in the UK at least. Never mind. Thanks for all your help anyway

Tania x
ImageImage

casa42

Post by casa42 » 03 May 2013, 15:56

Isn't she gorgeous what a fantastic coat am going away to google australian shepherds :)
Cate and Coco