including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 19 Sep 2018, 09:47

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Australian multigen Labradoodle: Daisy's pups (Kent)
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2013, 22:40 

Hi everyone,

We picked up an 11 week old multigen Australian Labradoodle on Sunday. He and Bella are getting on really well (she is 1 tomorrow!!!)

Is there anyone else on here from Daisy's litter of (gulp) 13?!!

Tania

(pics to follow - its bedtime lol)

Post subject: Re: Australian multigen Labradoodle: Daisy's pups (Kent)
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2013, 07:01 

Hello,

Yes I think we have his brother! We picked him up a couple of weeks ago. Darwin is just lovely and I ope you are enjoying Sully as much as we enjoying our furry bundle of mischief.

I am really struggling with uploading pictures to this site but will try again.

Really nice to be able to chat to a sibling owner though.

Lucy.

PostPosted: 09 Aug 2013, 09:30 

It's lovely when a litter ends up with siblings all on site :D

Shades of the Snugglepups all over again. Still like to see many of their owners still here, especially the gorgeous Murphy :P

PostPosted: 09 Aug 2013, 10:45 

Hi Lucy, Oh wow - yay!!!

We drove 3 hours there and 4 hours back (traffic!!) from Bath. He's already started chewing the skirting boards :lol: but we bought a 'do-er upper house so the kitchen and utility haven't been decorated so he can do his worst!! Bella stopped all chewing once her adult teeth were in so we deter him with toys and citronella spray on wood but aren't too precious!

Sully was one of the 'big boys' left. There were 3 when picked him up. He's now 13 weeks today and just over 10kg (I think). I look forward to some pics. I uploaded a few to 'we have a new baby, meet sully' in the introductions I think.

It's funny Sully acts all tough when playing with Bella, and now that she is used to him she runs rings around him! When we pick him up he just melts and enjoys a good cuddle. You can even put him on his back like a baby in your arms and give him a belly tickle. ... Better not get him used to it though haha I'm guessing he will be about 21/22in at the shoulder :D

Digging a hole (he isn't allowed to do that!!) on our dead grass!!

PostPosted: 10 Aug 2013, 17:20 

Hello,

We took the other big boy that was left. I felt really mean leaving the last pup on his own but I think someone else was coming to collect him later. Can you imagine life with 13 pups!

Darwin has settled really well and our only problem at the moment is a bit too much mouthing when he gets really excited. We too are in a doer upper house and although we have done the kitchen there are still several rooms where he can do his worst!

Looking at your pictures of Sully we could be looking at Darwin. It will b lovely to compare as they grow up. I will post pictures soon but currently am confined to a tablet and having some techy issues.

Enjoy your two bundles of love.

Lucy

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2013, 18:12 

Here is Sully aged 4months ... And 1/2 the size of Bella. I think they are going to be BIG!!!

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2013, 19:23 

Everyone I meet says "oh he is going to be big". Sully looks just like Darwin but possibly with a tinge more apricot around his ears. Darwin is still a mad ball of fun and a complete scavenger for anything vaguely edible......

Say hi to Sully from Darwin.

Lucy

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2013, 10:24 

How's Darwin getting on?

Sully is now nearly as big as our 1yr old 19" std doodle!

He has a lovely temperament and doesn't jump like Bella used to at this age. His coat is like cotton wool and I've yet to find a matt :-) fully housebroken and sleeps through the night, the only vice is his ability to be a doggy dustbin!! We can't keep anything left out as he counter surfs!! Which is good for training as he's very food motivated.

Tania

PostPosted: 13 Oct 2013, 11:52 

Oh they sound so similar!

He is a bit of a jumper though particularly with our son Jack who he thinks is another pup!

World war three at times in our house as we two new kittens as well......he just wants to play......but they don't appreciate it much. Only been here for two weeks though so early days.

He is also so food focused and no counter or table or dresser is safe! He also steals random objects but luckily doesn't destroy stuff just collects it.

How much bigger do you think they will get......think I need a bigger, car, house everything!

Take care and give Sully a high five from Darwin.

Lucy

PostPosted: 09 Apr 2014, 19:35 

Hi
We have Rollo, who is also one of Daisy's pups - he was the little lime green collar! Not so little now though. Do any of you want to meet up around their birthday on 3rd May? I would love Rollo to meet up with some of his brothers and sisters again.

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2014, 18:24 

Oh wow, where do you live ?

We came all the way from bath, so a long journey for us. Sully is also a big boy and had his 1st proper cut on Tuesday and looks a bit ridiculous!

Tania

PostPosted: 10 Apr 2014, 20:45 

We are in Kent, near Tunbridge Wells, which is quite a way from you. I'll try to post some pictures of Rollo soon. He's now about 23kg and very long in the body. We love him to bits and he's such a lovely boy and has settled in well.
He was quite a chewer at first, as the door frame, skirting board and table and chair legs in the kitchen will verify but he seems to have grown out of that now and prefers his bones. Toys have to be the very durable ones as he has destroyed so many over the past months (although the small teddy we bought when he first arrived is still in one piece)
We took him to puppy classes when he was 16 weeks old and he was hopeless - just wanted to play with the other dogs!
He loves water and i've had to pull him out of a local lake recently when he jumped off the fishermen's ramp and swam after the ducks.
I've taken him to the groomers a couple of times now as he has a shaggy coat - he comes out looking and smelling gorgeous and he loves to be pampered.

it's great to find some of his siblings - keep updating

Jane, Roger and Rollo