Beautiful Cotswold Cottage

THis section is for posting about locations and attractions that are dog-friendly. Holiday homes, hotels, campsites and pubs - at home or abroad.
taffyjack

Beautiful Cotswold Cottage

Post by taffyjack » 13 Oct 2013, 22:33

Hello again from us!
Sharing news of a fabulous 2 dog friendly cottage near Bourton on the Water. We had a lovely week there in September. Sleeps 6, cosy and comfortable with a pretty enclosed garden where we were lucky enough to be able to sit out in the warm September sunshine. Olga and Paddy had a fine time, although we were restricted in our walks as Paddy's mobility is not great these days. In his 14th year, we have to consider his old bones! He did enjoy some gentle strolls and made the most of lazing in the garden.
Ol, as ever, enjoyed all the attention she got and on one day out had a busload of Japanese tourists queueing up to take her photo. :lol:
Avery cottage is on the Notgrove Estate, a glorious country estate with miles of walks right from the door. Well worth a look at their website (http://www.notgroveholidays).
Avery Cottage
The Tourists in the garden
The cute Alpacas in the field opposite :D

Love Sue, Olga and Paddy x
ImageImage]

Pollydoodle

Re: Beautiful Cotswold Cottage

Post by Pollydoodle » 13 Oct 2013, 23:10

Hello. Always good to hear about dog friendly,fab cottages. Looks lovely ....
then I realised those alpacas are just next door :shock: How high are the walls ?!! :wink: I have one of Tigger's relatives with me, I'm sure...

Nice to see photos and that Paddy is still enjoying life

suebedo

Re: Beautiful Cotswold Cottage

Post by suebedo » 14 Oct 2013, 06:19

That looks lovely and relaxing. Cottages that take dogs and have a secure garden seem quite difficult to find.