Cottages in Cornwall

THis section is for posting about locations and attractions that are dog-friendly. Holiday homes, hotels, campsites and pubs - at home or abroad.
Alfieandlindsey

Re: Cottages in Cornwall

Post by Alfieandlindsey » 10 Nov 2013, 21:29

Pollydoodle- we have booked it!!! :D

Xx

Lindsey and Alfie x

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 10 Nov 2013, 22:13

Noooo !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Did you say there was extra person and more doods coming??!
Ohh sooo green with envy ! Thought the place might appeal to you :wink:
Seems fab,enjoy when time comes.Have to let me know!

Alfieandlindsey

Post by Alfieandlindsey » 10 Nov 2013, 22:35

Pollydoodle wrote:Noooo !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Did you say there was extra person and more doods coming??!
Ohh sooo green with envy ! Thought the place might appeal to you :wink:
Seems fab,enjoy when time comes.Have to let me know!

:lol: hey the more the merrier. Our doods would love to play together. Good price too, £863 for the week as we are only using 2 of the 3 bedrooms. This includes the use of kennels up to 3-4 hours a day. We don't really plan on using the kennels as we lovr alfie with us but the thought of him being secure if we need to is very reassuring. Thanks again, see you in August!! :wink:

Lindsey and Alfie x

Henry Doodle

Post by Henry Doodle » 11 Nov 2013, 21:52

I regularly holiday with Henry in Bude and book through a company called breakwater holidays . I have stayed at the Maer Bridge house Which is four bedroom, dining room , living room, absolutely huge with a downstairs shower and massive garden, a two minute walk to the beach as well .
I am taking Henry February half term and we are staying in a cottage on the canal which leads to the beach called tamarisk this is managed by the same company and was recommended to us .
Both have wifi and sky tv as well x
Henry "Doodle" and Tracey x