Dog days out this summer :)

THis section is for posting about locations and attractions that are dog-friendly. Holiday homes, hotels, campsites and pubs - at home or abroad.
suebedo

Dog days out this summer :)

Post by suebedo » 07 Apr 2014, 20:28

We have just booked for the All About Dogs show in Newbury this Saturday (12th and 13th April are the opening days).

We've also booked for the Paws in the Park events in May (West Sussex) and September (Kent). Both have camping available and we are camping from the Thursday evening to the Monday morning.

The common thread between all three events apart from the fact they are dog shows?....... there is a Dash and Splash type event at each :lol: :lol: - I just hope that Fozzie enjoys it now :roll:

swardie

Re: Dog days out this summer :)

Post by swardie » 07 Apr 2014, 20:34

Can't wait to hear how you get on. Sounds like a lot of a Doodle fun! X

Pauline

Post by Pauline » 07 Apr 2014, 21:50

We're going to Newbury on Saturday so that the boys can take part in the K9 water event - Dexter always does well in it!
Look out for us! We're also hoping to do Paws in the Park at Ardingly. We did Paws in the Park in Kent last year.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

suebedo

Post by suebedo » 07 Apr 2014, 22:31

Yay! We'll see you there I'm sure. Fozzie has never tried it before but he loves the water. I suspect he might jump straight into the water rather than get any distance but you never know.