If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Indiana

Post by Indiana » 29 Nov 2011, 22:44

Hi, I am Keren, I've been reading all your posts and sharing your highs and lows for weeks now but had trouble registering.... but finally here I am :P . We brought Indie home from his litter 5 days ago and its been amazing. He is so clever and handsome and made our lives a joy, joining my partner and i and our 3 children.

I think I have read enough instruction to be able to add a couple of photos so here we go.

Bid

Re: Newbie

Post by Bid » 29 Nov 2011, 22:47

Hi Keren! Welcome to you and Indie - what a beautiful little puppy! You are going to have such fun with him as he grows up!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Indiana

Post by Indiana » 29 Nov 2011, 22:59

Thanks Bid, wanted to say a thanks to you especially as you recommended the barker and barker little liver treats. So far Indie will jump through hoops to earn a tiny treat! 8 weeks and he will come, sit, started walking to heel and trained 'leave' for the first time today! So, I ordered my first 1,000 pack this afternoon! :D

Kirstie & Murphy

Post by Kirstie & Murphy » 29 Nov 2011, 23:43

Hi Keren and Image to the forum.

Indie is beautiful, looking forward to hearing about all the fun you have with him :D
Kirstie & Murphy
Image Image

Liz!

Post by Liz! » 30 Nov 2011, 01:40

He's so handsome! I see you have a very large crate - are you expecting him to become enormous?
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read ~ Groucho Marx

Rosikus

Post by Rosikus » 30 Nov 2011, 02:20

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I remember the days when my boys looked so tiny in their crates and their collar tags looked way too big for them! Enjoy him while he's small, it doesn't last long! Soon enough you'll have a monster on your hands.

He's beautiful. Spitting image of Toby when he was a pup. :)

Lil

Post by Lil » 30 Nov 2011, 06:56

Hello and welcome! He looks absolutlely delightful! What type of Doodle is he? He looks a big puppy, just wondered how big he might get, although reading the posts on here it is always a bit of a lucky dip - people have bought minis and ended up with large mediums :lol:

I'm also a new doodle owner - we got Phoebe in June - and I think we are now going through the rebellious teenager phase! We are putting up the Christmas tree next week and I am beginning to have serious doubts about how long it will last :lol:

Have fun, keep the photos coming!

Lisa and Phoebe (and the long-suffering terriers Alfie and Monty - one of my favourite phrases at the moment is - 'Phoebe they are not toys'!!)

Indiana

Post by Indiana » 30 Nov 2011, 09:29

Liz! wrote:He's so handsome! I see you have a very large crate - are you expecting him to become enormous?
Hi Liz, well, he is by far the biggest of his litter and not even just because he's a greedy piglet, poss a third bigger than the others. But yes he is meant to be a miniature. I looked at the size of his mum and went from that as a guide. Now he is home with us its much easier to watch his food intake and we'll just see what happens! :? :)

Keren

Markt3857

Post by Markt3857 » 30 Nov 2011, 09:34

Hi Keren and welcome to the forum

Indie looks gorgeous and I'm sure you and your family will have loads of fun with him

Keep up with the pics. Love to see how he progresses
Mark, Kim, Briar & Marcie (the Cockapoo!)

Gem

Post by Gem » 30 Nov 2011, 09:56

Welcome, he looks scrummy!

I always get so broody for another puppy when I see all these gorgeous photos, but my little monster keeps me busy enough right now!!

I look forward to hearing about all of Indies antics soon!
Gemma and Zooey

Glenda

Post by Glenda » 30 Nov 2011, 11:38

Hi Keren and welcome :D Indie is sooo gorgeous, what a beautiful colour he is! Looking forward to lots more pics of him growing up. :D :D
ImageImage

ImageImage

JeanY

Post by JeanY » 30 Nov 2011, 13:19

Awww. So cute. And so tiny. I can't believe how huge Toffee has got so fast.

pixie's mum

Post by pixie's mum » 30 Nov 2011, 14:20

Hi Keren and Indie

What a lovely puppy - you are going to have such fun

Enjoy the madness that is to come ( they are always so sweet for a while and then they settle in !!!) I look forward to hearing about the 'doodle dash' episodes. (you'll read all about these on the forum). Chewed socks - bringing in pet snails and tissue ripping ( I love every minute of mine)

Pixie's mum :lol:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Alibobs

Post by Alibobs » 30 Nov 2011, 17:41

Hi Keren & Indie and WELCOME He is absolutely adorable and cute as a botton. It only seems 5 minutes ago when Lola was that small :shock: Now she's a little lady :lol: :lol: Post more pictures soon as he will change so fast. x
Alison & Lola x

lara's mum

Post by lara's mum » 30 Nov 2011, 20:11

Hello Keren and Indie and welcome!

Indie is lovely!! just want to give him a big hug!! :)

What size are you expecting him to be as he does look rather large :lol:
Alison & Lara