Looking for a Labradoodle and finding it difficult

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
nwheatly

Looking for a Labradoodle and finding it difficult

Post by nwheatly » 08 Mar 2018, 14:12

Hello everyone
I've been looking for a labradoodle puppy to join our small family of three but haven't been able to find a breeder or anyone is looking to rehome a labradoodle.
I've contacted several breeders and animal rescue centers but nobody has got back to me.
We wouldn't just buy a puppy from anywhere. We are looking for a dog loving and responsible breeder to help us find a labradoodle. Why is it so difficult? :roll:
We have a 3-year-old who adores dogs. I've been waiting for the right time to own a dog for all my life and the time is now. We work from home and have a house in Surrey with a large fenced garden.
Can anyone help?
Many thanks

Pollydoodle

Re: Looking for a Labradoodle and finding it difficult

Post by Pollydoodle » 10 Mar 2018, 23:05

Hi there, do take a look and/or contact the doodle trust.
Good luck

Michala100

Re: Looking for a Labradoodle and finding it difficult

Post by Michala100 » 15 Mar 2018, 00:24

There is a breeders list on here, but breeders are not checked or verified. You need to really check out anyone you buy from. You need to check for health tests hip, elbow, eye as minimum and meet adult dogs. Labradoodle Club Uk on Facebook only recommends Home breeders who health test, so that’s another place to look too.