Hi from Kenley, Surrey

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Mollymae

Hi from Kenley, Surrey

Post by Mollymae » 24 Jul 2019, 21:59

Hi guys,

Thought I’d register an account for the forum as we no doubt will be needing to lean on your wealth of wisdom when it comes to Labradoodles!

Any advice going forward with our new family member will be greatly appreciated.

We are a family of 4 (12 & 17 yr olds) who have been paving the way to when we move into a house with a nice big garden and we are fortunately there! We moved in on July 1st 2018 and are now ready for our family pet to move in!

Both myself and my partner Debbie have had family dogs but this is the first for our family.

We always knew it would be a labradoodle as temperament wise they are ideal and will fit in perfectly with our lives.

We chose a little golden female from a registered breeder and will collect her when we return from holiday mid August.

Mum we met was a super chilled parti labradoodle and Dad was a red miniature poodle.

I’ll try and figure out how to post a photo!

In the meantime it’s name time as we really want to pass that info on to the breeder so they can start using it ASAP.

Here’s the shortlist and much like many families, we can’t all agree!!!:

Mollie
Luna
Sophie
Brooke
Bonnie
Mabel
Miley
Willow

Any thoughts/suggestions welcome....

Thanks,
Mark.

kobi&jazz

Re: Hi from Kenley, Surrey

Post by kobi&jazz » 25 Jul 2019, 10:57

Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of doodles :D . I guess you are all excited about bringing your little girl home - she looks adorable and for that reason my name suggestion is....Dora :) . But really I think it has to be a name you don't mind calling out across a busy park,/ late at night etc :lol:
Enjoy your puppy, they grow too quickly and I look forward to regular updates. Good luck

linny

Re: Hi from Kenley, Surrey

Post by linny » 26 Jul 2019, 23:19

:D welcome!
Your little pup is absolutely lovely....how I envy you, they are soooo cute and funny
I love the name Mabel...but I also like the good old fashioned Bonnie....she really is Bonnie :D
Will look forward to more photos as she grows ( and she will do that very quickly)
Enjoy her .. :D