Hello from Tunbridge wells,Kent

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Seefa

Hello from Tunbridge wells,Kent

Post by Seefa » 17 Jan 2020, 15:29

Hi all my name is Seefa I'm 6 months old now , I bite and go mad , but I don't mean any harm , if I get to tired I get naughty , I love to steel gloves and hats or anything really , I try very hard not to have an accident indoors , I love to play , I love to walkies, and my human mum and dad say I'm good 75% of the time and I'm very very lovely, they keep trying to cuddle me ,

kobi&jazz

Re: Hello from Tunbridge wells,Kent

Post by kobi&jazz » 17 Jan 2020, 22:14

Hello and Welcome to Seefa and her humans, and what a pretty girl she is :D
Seefa sounds like a typical doodle - life will not be boring with her around :lol: :lol:
This is my girl Jazz acting all innocent.
Sadly the site isn't as active as it use to be, but please do keep us updated with Seefa's antics and if she has any friends get them to join too.

AnnaB

Post by AnnaB » 21 Jan 2020, 20:50

Hello Seefa and welcome to you and your humans. I no longer have a doodle but still check in here regularly - although things have become very quiet now sadly. I spent most of my life living south of Tunbridge Wells (Sussex area mostly) so know places round there quite well. Moved to our present farm in Wales some 15 years ago and just love the peace and quiet here. I still have my doodle's best friend - a little JR terrier called Mrs Nest who will be 15 next month. Hoping to see lots of pictures of you and hearing the news about your activities. :)

kathiedoodle

Post by kathiedoodle » 28 Jan 2020, 15:54

Hi Seefa
What a lovely girl you are, Your antics are just doodle, you will give love and laughter, tears and fraustration in equal measure but, there will never be a dull moment. Plenty of learning games and plenty of house rules. Remember to tell your mum and dad that a bored doodle will always find their own entertainment !
Anyway as mentioned it is really quiet on this forum now but still loads of help and advice,I used it all the time with my Holly who is 8 this year, where has the time gone.
I know where my last 8 months has gone a big operation went diasterously wrong and spent 4 months in hospital and another 4 months at home trying to recover still long way to go but have been able to have a couple of little walks with my dear Holly. My husband was a diamond and looked after the home, Holly and me. Looking forward to spring and summer and further improvements in my health.
My best wishes to all the girls still hanging in here I finally managed to take a peek at the site and remember all the good banter that filled the pages.
ImageImage