Hi, from Oscar...

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Oscar2011

Hi, from Oscar...

Post by Oscar2011 » 26 Mar 2020, 14:42

Hi,

Not been on here for many years, but if anyone can remember the most Handsome Oscar, can't believe he's now 8 years old and the most special boy ever,

Hope you are all well,

Oscar's hoomans.

Mens sana in corpore sano.

Crazy flying dog,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n5aKvfznuQ

Life of a Labradoodle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWFkOb39sv4

AnnaB

Re: Hi, from Oscar...

Post by AnnaB » 27 Mar 2020, 21:44

Hi Oscar and his hoomans! I remember you very well and am really glad you popped in again for a catch up. Can't believe you are 8 years old already - where has the time gone? You may have read that I lost my precious M some 5 years ago now, still miss her every day but due to my age I didn't feel it fair to take on another dood. Still have my small JR Mrs Nest who has just passed her 15th birthday and whilst she is still quite lively most of the time, she does sleep a lot and her eyesight is not good nor are the little grey cells of her brain working at 100% - more like 50% lol! - or is that her natural way of ignoring us! It is very quiet on here of late so do post news of Oscar when you have time. Oh and look after yourselves and stay safe until the world returns to normal again. x

kathiedoodle

Post by kathiedoodle » 30 Mar 2020, 12:36

Hi Oscar I certainly remember having a crush on the handsome Oscar by the way it’s Holly saying hello to you not my mum. Glad to hear you well and just as handsome.
Dad takes me out in the morning strangely we zigg zagg all over the park very strange, we hardly stop and chat to our doggy friends and mum because she is still in recovery from a big op hardly goes out at all! Anyway mum says everyone keep well and happy and hopefully normality will prevail soon.
Holly and kathie
ImageImage

linny

Post by linny » 01 Apr 2020, 09:50

Of course I remember Oscar😀😀
Nice to see you back...it's a bit like an abandoned ship on here these days as everyone has taken themselves to Facebook 😥
I lost my Ambrose recently...and like Anna feel we are too old to take on another door but it's lovely to catch up here .
How about posting some recent pics?...it's easy...go to the bottom left of the message box to upload your pics.😊
Look forward to seeing him.

linny

Post by linny » 01 Apr 2020, 16:24

😂😂 I meant dood not door....how I love auto correct :roll:

Sarahdol75

Post by Sarahdol75 » 16 Sep 2020, 11:11

Hi I remember Oscar.

We havnt been on for ages aswell.

Harley had a stroke, 2 years ago, I did post it on here, he is doing amazing really, still floppy on his right foot, but nothing stops him at all.

We have another doodle to the mix aswell, Bentley, he is 21 weeks old and absolute nutter.
ImageImage