Hello! I'm Hugo

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
HelenP

Hello! I'm Hugo

Post by HelenP » 04 Nov 2020, 17:21

I'm 17months old and I live in Liverpool with my Humans. They really love me, I'm very friendly and I love my walks in the park where I see lots of other dogs and birds and squirrels but my Humans don't know any other Labradoodle owners. So we've come on here to meet you all and hopefully find some good advice when we need it :)

AnnaB

Re: Hello! I'm Hugo

Post by AnnaB » 06 Nov 2020, 21:26

Hello Hugo and welcome! The forum is very quiet at the moment but hopefully a nice doodle family in your area will post soon and you can arrange a meet up somewhere in the future. Maybe we could have a few pictures of you (you may have to ask your family to post them for you) when you have a spare moment, we all love pictures. :D

kathiedoodle

Re: Hello! I'm Hugo

Post by kathiedoodle » 08 Nov 2020, 13:34

Hello Hugo and welcome
You look a bundle of joy, and what a lovely honeycombe colour you are.
As Anna said it is quiet on the forum now but there is a huge amount of good info on the site, it really helped me in the early years. Doodles can be challenging but a more loving, fun, intelligent breed would be hard to find.
Our Holly is now 8 going on 8 months!! But is the most lovable girl you could want.
Send in snaps as we love to see them
Holly knows how to reeelax
ImageImage