Hello everyone- proud new mama to Ray

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
shinyshapter

Hello everyone- proud new mama to Ray

Post by shinyshapter » 07 Nov 2020, 19:53

Hello all, I’m a first time owner (feels like parent) to a gorgeous black labradoodle we have named Ray. We picked him up last Saturday- he is now 9 weeks old, got in there just before second lockdown.
Our first week has gone well, Ray is settling in well and has stretched out sleeping without needing comfort throughout the week.
We’ve all been surprised how quickly he has become such an important part of our family.

kathiedoodle

Re: Hello everyone- proud new mama to Ray

Post by kathiedoodle » 08 Nov 2020, 13:17

Welcome Ray and mum,
What a lovely face he has, I know what you mean when you say he’s become so much a part of the family. Our Holly has been a great joy for 8 years now, and we could not imagine ever being without her. Doodles are a special breed, loving, fun, intelligent and very happy to learn and will need a firm hand every so often because they can test you to the limit. This forum helped me so much when Holly was a pup and during adolescence, whilst it is very quiet on here now there is a wealth of info on it’s pages. Do send more pictures when you have them, take plenty as doodles grow every night!! Lots of people still browse the forum and will enjoy your posts.
Kathie and Holly
ImageImage

AnnaB

Re: Hello everyone- proud new mama to Ray

Post by AnnaB » 11 Nov 2020, 21:43

Hello Ray and family and a huge welcome to the wonderful world of Doodles. You are all going to have such fun in the future and I have to admit that I am really quite envious. When I lost my precious M some 6 years ago (where did the time go?), I had to realise that due to my age it sadly would not be fair to have another doodle (I'm nearly 80 now), as when young they really do need a family who can cope and join in with all their activities. But I still have M's companion, Mrs Nest - JR terrier - who is fast approaching her 16th birthday and is happy with my slow steady walks round the farm and snoozy afternoons in front of the open fire! Please let us have more pictures of Ray as he grows and do keep us up to date with all your fun and activity times ahead.