Hi

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Kirsty S

Hi

Post by Kirsty S » 12 Nov 2020, 20:57

Hi, introducing myself and Piper to the group. She's 14 weeks now and been with us for 6 weeks. Both her parents are F1 labradoodles and are the breeder's family pets. The breeder didn't intend on breeding but lockdown meant a postponed neutering op 🤣 Looking forward to sharing experiences and seeking advice. Sleeping has been great from day one as she was already crate trained; walking on lead is awful, recall is getting good, toilet training is 2 steps forward and 1 step back and I have no idea how much to feed her but she seems to be thriving 😁

AnnaB

Re: Hi

Post by AnnaB » 14 Nov 2020, 09:15

Hi Kirsty. Piper looks really cute and I bet she's lot of fun! Welcome to the forum which is pretty quiet at the moment but several members look in on a daily basis even if they don't post, so if ever you have a question/problem etc. do post as someone will see it and offer help. Of course you don't have to have a 'problem' to post coz we just love hearing more about your daily activities and adventures. Regarding how much to feed - I would just follow manufacturers guidelines or ask your vet and adjust amounts if Piper seems hungry or not. The main thing is to keep feeds generally small and often - say 3 times a day and always twice a day even when they are adults. Good luck with your gorgeous girl and please can we have more pictures x