The Barkery update

An area to discuss any health concerns you may have in your dog or questions about health matters in general
LakeDistrictDoodle

The Barkery update

Post by LakeDistrictDoodle » 27 May 2012, 05:20

Hi all
Just thought I would tell you the outcome of the The Bakery paypal disspute. Paypal gave us back our money yesterday, all of it so that is good.
Dave tried ringing all the number we had for the couple Chris & Mandy and after leaving quite a nasty message on Chris's mobile, he rang back. He gave us Mandy (his now EX wifes mobile number) he told us the company had gone bust just after they split up and she was still taking peoples money and not making anything. If people are paying via paypal they can get their money back, otherwise......bye bye money.
I am off to work now for 3 days so I wont see if anybody replies to this post, but god forbid you have bought from them and are waiting for your dog biscuits, then you are not going to get them.
If you did and paid through paypal then you need to claim through them, if you paid via card then you will have to fight her for the money back.
If anyone needs to get in touch with this woman over any outstanding issues and cant get hold of her due to the number been ex-directory now, then her mobile is 07784 804 992.
All the best, Steph, Dave & Dorcas xx
Me and Mummy

muffinhead

Re: The Barkery update

Post by muffinhead » 27 May 2012, 08:50

Glad you've got it all sorted :mrgreen:
Sarah

Clairejen

Post by Clairejen » 27 May 2012, 09:29

Glad you got your cash back. I've cross posted to Doodle Times, hope you don't mind, the more people warned the better. Have a great holiday.
Claire
slave of Leon & Sally
Image Image

Maggie111

Post by Maggie111 » 28 May 2012, 00:54

The website is down now it seems.