including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 16 Dec 2018, 16:53

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: TO ALL PLEASE READ ?
PostPosted: 22 May 2008, 09:29 

Quote:
Quote:
Jandaz breeding records and mode of sale are well known to the welfare groups and poodle rescues. Does she need your protection

FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! i have bred dogs and showed all my life i am 53 yrs old so it is a long time i have had all breeds of dogs from rotties to poodles OVER 35 YRS ,i have always bred with love care and consideration ,yes i do make money from breeding my dogs but so do lots of other people we are not breaking any law i do my tax returns have keept records of were all my babies are sold to ,do not sell to dealers endorse all my poodle puppies not for breeding with out my consent , GWDOODLES states welfare groups and poodle rescue ? infering my dogs have been taken in by these organisations ? show me one dog please show me proof of these allegations ? i have asked before no body answers ! why because it is not true ! i say to all buyers of my puppies if you cant keep them they MUST come back to me to be rehomed ,and that is what happens and i CAN PROVE THAT ! now as for 51 bitches !! haha maybe i have owned 51 but i dont breed them to death as the puppy farmer does ! i rehome in pethomes at about 3yrs old and i give them free to suitable vetted homes is it wrong to do that i think not a one to one relationship between dog and man is great im sure you will all agree , at this present time i have poodles and cockapoos oh and my husband has cockers which he uses in the field to the gun ! im sure some one will find fault with that ? he only shoots rabbits and we eat them . i will stress my life has been dogs and horses that is all i no i live in a lovely bungalow in 25 acres i have lovely kennels which are licensed the dogs are running free EVERY DAY not banged up in cages or dark pens in cow sheds !! they are happy dogs i have my older dogs in the house and a section were i rear and house train my puppies ,i work hard at what i do it is not easy but it is pleaserable to see happy people with one of my puppies how many breeders vaccinate 3 times 5,7,9 weeks and kennel cough and keep them till 10 weeks they are insured paper trained and i feed quality food (purina) and pedigree chum if i did not care it would be easier to have them gone by 7 to8 weeks one parvo jab or none and feed cheap food! and collect the cash , i love my puppies i do not sell sick or sorry puppies and remain in constant comunication with new owners and i CAN PROVE IT ! so to you who have a vendeta against me who DONT even no me untill you do politely LEAVE ME ALONE please ............AND I DONT AND NEVER HAVE BRED LABRADOODLES ! AGAIN I KEEP ONLY POODLES COCKAPOOS THREE GENERATIONS , AND COCKERS AND FOR THE RECORD DO NOT BREED TINY TOY POODLES TO HUGE SPANIELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GWDOODLES WHO ARE YOU PLEASE I HAVE PM YOU POLITELY WHY DONT YOU RESPOND DONT HIDE ! I DONT 01545560641 JANICE

Post subject: Re: TO ALL PLEASE READ ?
PostPosted: 22 May 2008, 09:49 

I have read.
One odd thing, there is no pm button at the bottom of pinkpoodle's posts
Maybe there is an explanation for this, Mark?

Post subject: Re: TO ALL PLEASE READ ?
PostPosted: 22 May 2008, 10:00 
Site Admin

I think you'll find that if someone flags you as, ahem, their "foe", you will not see a PM button ;)

Mark

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]