Balloch Park meet, 22nd March............

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
Pippin

Re: Balloch Park meet, 22nd March............

Post by Pippin » 29 Mar 2009, 18:24

kmac44 wrote:We live in clackmannanshire
Hi kmac44, we are in Dunfermline and occasionally have a meet at Devilla Forest near Kincardine, there's a few of us around the local area now so think we'll need to have another try at a local meet in the next month or two. :D
ImageImage

Puppies should be warm clean and well, walk away if they are not.

http://www.dashingdoodles.co.uk/

kmac44

Post by kmac44 » 29 Mar 2009, 18:43

Hi there, its lovely to hear that there is a people round about, Kincardine is not far at all from us and we would love to meet up. Let us know when you are organising it. I like your picture, we will need to try and get Isla on, really not sure how to do that at the moment not very techno minded!

weecheekymonkey

Post by weecheekymonkey » 29 Mar 2009, 22:13

weecheekymonkey wrote:Arghhhh :x I've just lost a huge post there.

As soon as I get to my normal pc I'll post some here too.

J x

all righty then here ya all go.....

Tosh...

Raven...

Ruby...

molly (I think, memory is going :lol: )...

Herbie or Ruby...

Bailey....

Jasmine....

Yogi, Boo and Raven....

Sorcha....

Boo...

Herbie and Cora with the stick....

We had about 15 doods turn up, it was a great day just a bit cold and windy Brrrrrr!!!!

I walk in the castle gounds every day so I just pic a random date and post on UKLA, Scottish site and Doodle times to see who's up for it. I seem to get way more interest on Doodle times so I ran a poll over there this time round to pick the date which is also the reason I had posted the pics over there first, way more Scottish folks (or at least more Scottish posting).

Hope to see you at the next meet Kmac44, keep an eye open for the next meet date, poss June???? There is a meet planned for 4th April in Hamilton Glasgow @ 2pm. If your interested get over to DT for more info (not me planning this one) :D

Anyhoos hope you like the pics.

Take care,
Joanne.

Pippin

Post by Pippin » 30 Mar 2009, 13:30

kmac44 wrote:Hi there, its lovely to hear that there is a people round about, Kincardine is not far at all from us and we would love to meet up. Let us know when you are organising it. I like your picture, we will need to try and get Isla on, really not sure how to do that at the moment not very techno minded!
Thanks, the picture is ancient, I really need to change it, that's a puppy pic of my oldest Doodle, I have two Doodles now! :lol: Think the easiest way to get a photo on is to open a Photobucket account and load the photos up there first.

Joanne took the words right out of my mouth about the meet in Hamilton, it is someone on Doodle Times organising it but I think it's a case of the more the merrier! :D
ImageImage

Puppies should be warm clean and well, walk away if they are not.

http://www.dashingdoodles.co.uk/

kmac44

Post by kmac44 » 30 Mar 2009, 15:29

Thanks to both of you, Joanne the pictures look great fun, although cold! I will go on to the Times and see if we can make Hamilton if not then hopefully Balloch.

I love seeing all the doodles who all look totally different. Isla is more a golden lab but is becoming more "hairy" each week , she has a wee curl now too, she has huge paws which we are a bit concerned she is going to grow into! More importantly she has a great nature, is good fun and has her mad moments which keep us all going.

Kmac xx

CoolUncle

Re: Balloch Park meet, Big One in June

Post by CoolUncle » 20 May 2009, 11:32

Hi there, not too hot with computers so this might be in cyber space, if not has there been any further news posted about a meet in June.
We're in Coatbridge so Balloch is just up the road, sort of, and it would be good to meet up with other owners where you don't have to explain in detail what kind of dog it is... 8)