West Sussex/Hampshire meet Sunday 14th November

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
gilly1709

West Sussex/Hampshire meet Sunday 14th November

Post by gilly1709 » 03 Nov 2010, 16:04

Hi all,

Anyone up for a meet on Sunday 14th November? I'm suggesting Wittering beach again at 12pm but more than happy to consider somewhere else. The tide should be a fair way out at this time and as it's off season the parking charge is only £2.

Here's a link to the photos from the last meet there to get an idea of how good the beach is for a dood dash http://www.labradoodle.org.uk/forum/vie ... =wittering

I know there was a lot of discussion in the West Sussex thread about various meeting places but nothing was cemented so i thought I'd fix a time and place and see if there's any interest.

Thanks and hope to see you all there

Simon, Yvonne and Marmite
ImageImage
ImageImage

Nicky

Re: West Sussex/Hampshire meet Sunday 14th November

Post by Nicky » 03 Nov 2010, 17:41

Hi,

I usually come from East sussex to witterings beach as I love it there and also is great for keeping an eye on Dexter as in woodland h teds to go off after other dogs and we can't see him!

Would be up for a meet at witterings beach :D

tillytubbie

Post by tillytubbie » 03 Nov 2010, 18:15

Tis' a bit far for us ...... :?
Image Image Image

Rosikus

Post by Rosikus » 03 Nov 2010, 20:33

Up for that, will check with the rentals.

marionfunnell

Post by marionfunnell » 03 Nov 2010, 22:41

Will probably be dropping dd back at uni at chichester, so hopefully Finn and I will be able to make it at last!!! :D

Pods2008

Post by Pods2008 » 03 Nov 2010, 23:23

would love to come along but unsure if we will make it - we will be just back a week away and it's my dad's birthday so we are having a family get together although that may be Saturday night. If so a good walk on the beach with dashing doodles could clear inevitable cobwebs!!! :lol: :lol:
Will keep an eye on here and hopefully will make it :D

tynkerbelluk

Post by tynkerbelluk » 04 Nov 2010, 12:33

Would have loved to be there but Archie is going in for the 'big snip' next day so don't want anything that could cause this to be delayed for a SECOND time. I'm sure all hoomans and doods will have a brilliant time as usual and we will see you all next time :)
Sharron and Archie

gilly1709

Post by gilly1709 » 04 Nov 2010, 12:44

tynkerbelluk wrote:Would have loved to be there but Archie is going in for the 'big snip' next day
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm sorry Archie. Marmite's doing his best to delay the "big snip" using his underdeveloped balls as an excuse. His time will come though!
ImageImage
ImageImage

tynkerbelluk

Post by tynkerbelluk » 04 Nov 2010, 14:22

gilly1709 wrote:I'm sorry Archie. Marmite's doing his best to delay the "big snip" using his underdeveloped balls as an excuse. His time will come though!
No chance of Archie using that excuse - two great huge BLACK dangly 'Plums' swinging about on the rear of a big WHITE lumbering dood says otherwise :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist that :oops:
Sharron and Archie

Gem

Post by Gem » 04 Nov 2010, 17:59

Have just put it in the diary, just have to convince the OH that a trip to my parents is in order. Or maybe we will just have a girls weekend and I'll leave him up here in London. Either way I think its about time Zooey and I came to a meet, and I know she would love to have a play with some doodles!!

edited to say - Pods - I really hope you can make it with Barclay I would love to see them get together!!
Gemma and Zooey

Pauline

Post by Pauline » 04 Nov 2010, 18:36

We may be up for it but can't make 12 as have other committments in the morning - any chance of it being a bit later?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

gilly1709

Post by gilly1709 » 04 Nov 2010, 19:25

Pauline wrote:We may be up for it but can't make 12 as have other committments in the morning - any chance of it being a bit later?
Of course. I didn't want to eat into peoples Sunday Roasts so to speak.

We've got a venue so what time would suit most? Other than early morning I'll be free for all of the day.
ImageImage
ImageImage

bobnpat

Post by bobnpat » 04 Nov 2010, 19:30

A severely clipped (and certainly snipped :( ) Monty 'n' us, will be there.
Proposed day, time and location all ok with us, but only 10mins away so can be v flexible
:D :D :D :D :D

Rosikus

Post by Rosikus » 04 Nov 2010, 20:36

Gem wrote:Have just put it in the diary, just have to convince the OH that a trip to my parents is in order. Or maybe we will just have a girls weekend and I'll leave him up here in London. Either way I think its about time Zooey and I came to a meet, and I know she would love to have a play with some doodles!!

edited to say - Pods - I really hope you can make it with Barclay I would love to see them get together!!
Be careful....Zooey might end up leaving in my pocket! :twisted: :twisted:

Gem

Post by Gem » 05 Nov 2010, 17:43

Rosikus wrote:
Gem wrote:Have just put it in the diary, just have to convince the OH that a trip to my parents is in order. Or maybe we will just have a girls weekend and I'll leave him up here in London. Either way I think its about time Zooey and I came to a meet, and I know she would love to have a play with some doodles!!

Be careful....Zooey might end up leaving in my pocket! :twisted: :twisted:
You have to catch her first, she will run right up to you, tempt you to make a fuss of her then run away without letting you so much as have one stroke - she's very loyal to her human mummy! All our friends are starting to get a bit fed up that they cant have cuddles - she is going through her independent stage!! She also gets very annoyed at being picked up for the stairs now. You can see the frustration on her face, no mummy I can do the stairs by myself!!
Gemma and Zooey