Devon Diehards Sunday March 3rd

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
kats

Re: Devon Diehards Sunday March 3rd

Post by kats » 06 Mar 2013, 12:41

thanks for that Linny, you are a star :P

sorry to hear about your mum Cecelia, hope she recovers quickly. also sorry you are unwell, get well soon. only up side is Norovirus does help with the dieting :wink:

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are good for me, failing that is anyone free on Sat 23rd? i'm working the Sun 24th unfortuanately
Kats and Evie x
Image Image
Some blindness is PREVENTABLE, all parents need clear Eye certificates. Don't accept excuses.

MrsAdmin

Post by MrsAdmin » 06 Mar 2013, 12:58

Thanks Kats and Linny for the good wishes for Mum. I'll pass them on. Luckily Hubbie is on holiday for a week so he is running around looking after both of us and all three dogs.

I don't think I've got Novovirus now as I haven't got the squitters but just seem to have an endless fever/sickness thing that is going the rounds in Brixham.

The good thing is that I've lost 6lbs already :lol: although I don't recommend this as a weight loss method.

If you all fix a date I'll see if I can make it but we are now getting close to Wedding Day so will probably be very busy sorting bits out for that - must clip Beccles at some point when I feel up to the all in wrestling match :roll:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

annvinton

Post by annvinton » 06 Mar 2013, 13:31

Hope you're soon better, Cecelia, and sorry to hear about your Mum.

I will have a word with Claire tomorrow and see if we can fix a date for a Wednesday or Friday for a Dawlish Dash.

I have checked the Devon website ........ schools seem to be breaking up on Thursday 28th.

Ann & Ben

ImageImage

annvinton

Post by annvinton » 07 Mar 2013, 15:07

FRIDAY MARCH 15th

Midday .......... and afterwards in the Boathouse (about 1 o'clock / 1.30)

We will have to pay for the car park :( ............ but at least we have the whole of the beach. :D

Let me know if you want me to book tables.

Ann & Ben

ImageImage

MrsAdmin

Post by MrsAdmin » 07 Mar 2013, 15:22

Count us out I'm afraid. martin has gone down with the dreaded lurgy too, as has all my key helpers at the Theatre :shock: :cry: :cry:

We are down to me croaking 'Anyone for a Raffle ticket' and trying not to cough on anyone on Friday night.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

layla1

Post by layla1 » 10 Mar 2013, 08:53

Really sorry wasn't able to make the last walk with Layla but everything has been a bit hectic at the moment and ran out of time. Will try and come soon but the puppy school we have enrolled on clashes with the Sunday meet, but at least when we eventually meet Layla and or us will be better trained!!! I think we should be able to make it on easter if you are meeting??

annvinton

Post by annvinton » 10 Mar 2013, 09:14

Can you join us on FRIDAY MARCH 15th?

ImageImage

lizziesmum

Post by lizziesmum » 12 Mar 2013, 15:04

Hi Devon Diehards......Im trying to contact Ken,Marion and Harvey.
I'm looking for accommodation in Ivybribge for a very nice young single lady who is about to start working there.
Any advise and suggestions are welcome.
If you see this Ken or Marion and can think of anything would you mind emailing me .....fredahallam@ yahoo.co.uk
Thank you Freda xx

annvinton

Post by annvinton » 12 Mar 2013, 16:36

Hi Freda,

I have e.mailed Ken and asked him to contact you,

Ann & Ben

ImageImage

layla1

Post by layla1 » 15 Mar 2013, 12:37

annvinton wrote:Can you join us on FRIDAY MARCH 15th?

ImageImage
Hi sorry would be too much today as had our first experience of a bus, a long walk round youngs park in goodrington followed by a walk along the beach and then a lovely bath! Must catch up soon as I am sure layla would love to meet everybody