including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 15 Dec 2018, 15:15

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: East Mids Meet - East Carlton Northants Sun 28 Feb CANCELLED
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2016, 23:51 

Hello!

Dawn Elliott has called an East Midlands Doodle Meet for this Sunday, 28 February at East Carlton Country Park in Northants. They are meeting up at 11 am for a Doodle Dash around the park.

I've only been there once but from memory, it's through varied terrain including a wooded area so it may be more challenging for anyone with mobility issues. There is also a stream and small lake - although the lake was a little too pongy to allow the doods in when we went, they really enjoyed the stream... that was where the Baby Wyre first discovered Mud. :wink:

There are toilets just down from the café - the walk starts off and ends there (just by the car park).

We won't be able to get to this one as it's a bit too far for us to travel, but it's an opportunity for all the East Mids doods who can't make our Elvaston Meets in Derbyshire to get together and have a good romp...

The post code is LE16 8YF and the entrance is just off Church Lane. Further details about the Meet will be on the East Midlands Doodle Meet FB page.

Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

Last edited by Ianto! on 27 Feb 2016, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: East Mids Meet - East Carlton, Northants Sunday 28 Feb 2
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2016, 00:01 

Bad news re: this Meet. I've just been notified that Dawn Elliott has cancelled it.

The next Meet will now be at Bestwood, Notts on 13 March. I'll post more details closer to the event.

Anne, Ianto & Wyre x