East Midlands next meet up?

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
Jojo123

East Midlands next meet up?

Post by Jojo123 » 12 Apr 2016, 15:47

Does anyone know when and where the next East Mids meet up will be?
Thanks Jo and Hedley

Sarahdol75

Re: East Midlands next meet up?

Post by Sarahdol75 » 13 Apr 2016, 22:03

This is what Anne posted not long ago, hoping to make this one !!!!!!!

The next scheduled Meet is on Sunday, 17th April at Elvaston Castle, 10.15 for a 10.30 am start, moguie... You just missed an 'impromptu' one last Sunday (it was going to be a mini-Meet, but we had about 20 doods show up!)
You are welcome to come and see us all - I hope it doesn't put you off!! :wink: Have you joined the East Midlands Doodle Meet group on Facebook? If you PM me your name, I'll be able to approve your application then you'll be able check out more planned Events.
If you're located higher up the country, the South & West Yorks Doodle Meet group are having a Beach Meet at Bridlington tomorrow....!
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x
ImageImage

Ianto!

Re: East Midlands next meet up?

Post by Ianto! » 14 Apr 2016, 01:40

Yep, the next one is on Sunday morning... It's little Luna's 1st Birthday, so it is rumoured that there will be livercake! :wink:

Don't forget that the post code for Elvaston takes you to the house - you need to be at the main car park by the large showground, which is off the B5010.

I'll put a proper announcement in M.E.S.S. tomorrow - I need to be asleep now!

Anne, Ianto & Wyre x