Thank you so much

You can use this area for idle or not so idle chat that is not related to Labradoodles as long as you keep it free of flame wars and anything obscene.
Harvey's Mum

Thank you so much

Post by Harvey's Mum » 27 Mar 2014, 09:43

Thank you to all of you who helped Matilda in her quest to donate her hair to a child with cancer. She has exceeded her £500 target (she's actually got over £600 now) and so I'm off to book the hairdresser today :shock: :( :D

The Labradoodles donated a grand total of £80 of the money so far. I can honestly say that Labradoodle owners have hearts as soft as their dogs.

I won't post again as I don't want to annoy anyone but just had to come on and say thank you. I will post a photo of her after the chop though! I'm more nervous than she is!

Thanks so much again!

Linda and Matilda (and Harvey of course - who could do with a haircut of his own!!!)

http://www.justgiving.com/matilda-guest

linny

Re: Thank you so much

Post by linny » 27 Mar 2014, 10:21

:D :D :D :D Wow! :D :D :D
I think everyone here would like to pass on congratulations and thanks to Matilda.
We always hear the bad things about young people so it's refreshing to read about the good. :D
Well done Matilda and thank you from us all :D :D

Bid

Post by Bid » 27 Mar 2014, 11:46

Well done Matilda! As Linny says - not all the young are bad - Matilda proves it! :D
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Liz!!

Post by Liz!! » 28 Mar 2014, 12:58

Well done, Matilda, looking forward to seeing the photo of the beautiful new you!
Lola is a UK Assistance Dog, trained to alert me for low blood sugar by Medical Detection Dogs (http://www.medicaldetectiondogs.org.uk)