Hi, I know there has been lots of discussion about this on here before but I am still very confused about what to do.
My male doodle is 11 months old and he is showing the following behavior, I take him to training classes weekly and they have said it might be about time to get him castrated. I'm not sure it is and want to do what's best for him.
- Marking up everything (mainly outside)
- Running off to other dogs (no matter how far)
- Not listening paying attention
- Occasional growling / barking mainly territorial in around house and car
- Pulling on his lead, to sniff and pee up everything or get to other dogs
- Dominant behavior with other dogs (head resting, nipping at necks) he never really barks or growls and does back down run off from other dogs if they go for him (which happens far too often with other male dogs)
Any help would be greatly appreciated, it's such a hard decision.