Been a long long time.

General discussion on all labradoodle-related matters - anything not otherwise covered by specific forums on the site.
minnie the gdoodle

Been a long long time.

Post by minnie the gdoodle » 16 Dec 2020, 05:50

Hi everyone not sure if any of you remember us but its minnie moos dad :shock:
It has been a long time since we posted anything and was rooting around on my tablet and found the bookmark and luckily the puter knew the passwords :roll: so here we are.
Moo is still alive and idler now than she was the last time we posted, the only time she moves is either ablutions or food!
I retired last September as the job and my illness was getting too much, apparently falling asleep when driving a 7.5 tonne lorry is frowned upon!
Don't know how long moo has on this planet with dad being a Dane we are assuming 10 years tops so time is probably getting short for her.
Started off with plenty to say and have forgotten it all in the short space of time it took to write this,sorry, that's what happens when you are given blood infected with hepatitis c.
Hope all are staying safe and have a good Christmas and New Year.

AnnaB

Re: Been a long long time.

Post by AnnaB » 16 Dec 2020, 08:32

Hello Minnie Moo's dad. I remember you and Minnie well, it's good to hear from you. Sorry to hear that you have had health problems but great to hear that the wonderful Moo is still with us. I have had the honour of owning several G. Danes over years gone by and have to tell you that one lived to the great age of 13, so you could have the pleasure of Minnie's company for some time yet.
I lost my marvellous M some 6 years ago now and due to my age I felt it unfair to start again with a young and energetic Doodle. But my little Jack Russell is slowly trundling along towards her 16th birthday (Feb) and it takes up a fair bit of my time looking after her - her sight, hearing and brain cells seem to be deserting her as the years pass! I still look in here most days just to see if there has been any 'activity' but also keep up with a lot of the old doodle crowd (and many new ones) on FB these days.
Nice to hear from you and do drop in from time to time to let us know how you and the Moo are keeping. Cheers, Anna x

marymuffin

Post by marymuffin » 24 Dec 2020, 13:59

Hi yes remember Moo and a few others,Dexter is now 8! Seems so long ago I worried about his adolescent behaviour,and got advice from here. He is still a mystery to most people with a lot of fairly unique idiosyncrasies, but has at last calmed down. Hope you are enjoying your retirement ,we are!
Have a lovely christmas .H and D

linny

Post by linny » 19 Jan 2021, 14:56

Yes I too remember Moo😊(who could forget her😂)...nice to hear from you
Sorry your health hasn't been good...hope this year will be kinder to you.

linny

Post by linny » 19 Jan 2021, 15:11

Nice to hear from you too😊 M & D.
Glad to hea4 you are enjoying your retirement....👏👏👏 congratulations.
Can't believe that Dexter is eight already...how time flies, Jethro will be eight in May but still not a sign of him calming down....he still bounces everywhere😁 and barks like a hound from hell.... don't suppose that will ever change but we love him just the same.😊

Nice to hear from you too Anna, and to hear that your little JR is still with you.
We still have Millie at 16+ and she's in reasonable health but very deaf and is now developing cataracts so slowing down just a little.